Hi all. Looking for a mini case core i7 desktop PC with a decent graphics card and connectivity and no operating system to keep costs down. Any leads would be appreciated. Merry Xmas!

8 replies
Found 21st Dec 2016
Should be smaller than the typical tower case but not micro as these are low power . Looking for a CPU bench score of around 10,000!

8 Comments

build it yourself anything off the shelf will not hit the mark, start at ebuyer then shop around for deals on amazon etc..

You could take a look here. I have bought a few PCs from them over the years without issue.

'decent graphics card and connectivity' are rather vague. That could be anything from integrated graphics and a couple of USB3 ports to an RX 480, Thunderbolt 3 and HDMI 2.

HP do an Elitedesk 800 G2 Mini with an i7-6700 which is about the smallest machine you're going to get. It's an external PSU though (laptop power brick), it uses HD 530 and it's got some of but not all of the latest connections.

Try dell outlet

Original Poster

Thanks -

I like chill blast website.

blue_eyes777

...but not micro as these are low power

anandtech.com/sho…use

have it!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69767
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    4. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11

See more discussions