Groups

hi all looking for a tv for the bathroom any ideas where i can buy

hi all looking for a tv for the bathroom any ideas where i can buy

12 Comments

sorry don't know where to get 1 from, but i want 1! lol chillin in the bath watching tv sounds good to me lol

do people have tv's in the bathroom ? is no room sacred, what about condensation etc sounds a bit dodgy to me.

Generally, done properly, a bathroom tv is sunk into the wall behind a sealed glass panel.

Get in, do your business and get out.

If you have a slow transit have a crossword or a sudoku.

If you're having a bath take your partner and a bottle of something cold and fizzy.

What are you thinking about having a tv?!!!!!

Original Poster

peodude

Generally, done properly, a bathroom tv is sunk into the wall behind a … Generally, done properly, a bathroom tv is sunk into the wall behind a sealed glass panel.

can u use a normal tv

dusty24

can u use a normal tv

course you can, just get an extension cord and balance it on the edge of the bath. Why dont you get a socket fitted into your bathroom then you wont even need an extension.
    Edited by: "badgerrules" 21st Nov 2010

course you can, just get an extension cord and balance it on the edge of … course you can, just get an extension cord and balance it on the edge of the bath. Why dont you get a socket fitted into your bathroom then you wont even need an extension.

lmfao X)

ive always wanted a tv in the bathroom, one fixed into the wall but my fella says no, i use to like relaxing in the bath wathcing the soaps, i use to put my portable tv on the unit outside the bathroom and do t that way lol.

OP save yourself some money and simply use a complex setup of mirrors from the lounge to the bathroom.

Original Poster

dh058977

OP save yourself some money and simply use a complex setup of mirrors … OP save yourself some money and simply use a complex setup of mirrors from the lounge to the bathroom.

:0)

dcx_badass

I use my netbook on a chair next to the bath.

+1, catch up tv, sky player etc. dont need to shell out stupid money for a tv in the bathroom!

Replace your bathroom mirror with a two way mirror, then inset a TV into the wall. Place mirror over the top. Seal the unit so all remains water tight. Enjoy your awesome hidden TV.

Lol just kidding just buy a cheap 14" TV and a lilo.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions