Groups

Hi all, looking for any discount codes or cashback on Guitar and Amp please??

Hi all, I am looking to buy a guitar and amp in the next couple of weeks, probably going to be over £1000 so I could really do with saving as much as I can.
    If anyone sees any discount codes or sales for any sites can you please let me know.

Many thanks in advance

4 Comments

Have you decided what kind of models you're after?

I would decide on a guitar first.

Original Poster

Hi, yeh guitar wise I am looking at probably a Gretsch or an Epiphone Wildkat, something with a Bigsby, and a Fender Bassman or Blues deluxe amp as I want to start a Rockabilly band.

Bootcutboy

Hi, yeh guitar wise I am looking at probably a Gretsch or an Epiphone … Hi, yeh guitar wise I am looking at probably a Gretsch or an Epiphone Wildkat, something with a Bigsby, and a Fender Bassman or Blues deluxe amp as I want to start a Rockabilly band.

Can't provide you with any discount codes but have you had a look at Andertons andertons.co.uk/
    youtube.com/use…eos
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767195
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553780
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047092

See more discussions