Groups

Hi all, popping in to say hi!

Alright peeps, thought i would pop in to say hi to you all. Ive not been around much, been very busy with work, family etc and oh yes MY WEDDING! lol
    Its 4 weeks away now so feeling rather real! Plus i challenged myself to keep away for abit to stop spending money, which i would need for the big day! I did it! whooop whoop!
    Hope everyones good, I will pop back and forth, and of course post some wedding pics!
    I have some of my hen night, which we had to have early due to work shifts of OH etc. Great night!!

SO anything ive missed? any HUKD Goss?

xxxxx

49 Comments

Banned

Never seen the name around. but Hai

Original Poster

** waves* im good , just opening one of the kids easter eggs whilst they in bed! Opppppppps lol hahha

good luck for the big day x x

Hi pcnutta, nice to see you back

Where did you have your hen night?

And how's the diet going?

3 months until my wedding!!

Another face from the past:)

Looking forward to seeing the pics pcnutter, not long to go now. Are you feeling nervous?

Original Poster

Mijooly;4830600

Hi pcnutta, nice to see you back :)Where did you have your hen night?And … Hi pcnutta, nice to see you back :)Where did you have your hen night?And how's the diet going?3 months until my wedding!!

erm diet ** hides the easter egg** lol Dam u remembered i was on one! haahh

I had a pamper PJs hen party, it was fantastic!! all the girls came around,dressed in pjs along with there teddys, i hired a beautcian who pampered us! Theya ll crashed out at mine then we went for meal and bowling the following day. It was awesome.

3 months till your,.. it will soon be upon you. I cant believe mines here almost. im not sleeping hahah

Alreet gorgeous x

Original Poster

LuLuuuuuuu i was just gonna ask about you!!!!
    How you keeping lovely?
    xxx

pcnutta;4830626

erm diet ** hides the easter egg** lol Dam u remembered i was on one! … erm diet ** hides the easter egg** lol Dam u remembered i was on one! haahhI had a pamper PJs hen party, it was fantastic!! all the girls came around,dressed in pjs along with there teddys, i hired a beautcian who pampered us! Theya ll crashed out at mine then we went for meal and bowling the following day. It was awesome.3 months till your,.. it will soon be upon you. I cant believe mines here almost. im not sleeping hahah

That sounds like great fun, I keep changing my mind on mine! I think I've now settled on a night out in Manchester

So are you ready for the big day?

pcnutta;4830643

LuLuuuuuuu i was just gonna ask about you!!!!How you keeping lovely?xxx

Aye babes am fine, been in and out of hospital this week with my little un! Am hoping shes recovering now! Not long till the big day, get some hen night pics on here x

Original Poster

yeahh all set though i keep changing my mind! im doing my own head in.
    Ive got 3 wedding dresses ( im down to 2 i like) and 2 tiaras and 2 necklaces!!
    Im going to decide on the day what to wear, keep everyone guessing hahahah

everything booked and bought. Only hypnotist entertainer left to pay for, but that on the night.
    So all good!!

xxx

Lulu'sMammy;4830628

Alreet gorgeous x

Fine thanks, hows you? :whistling:

Edit.... Sorry, hiya nutta.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4830660

you are doing what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you 'orrible mother,loooooooooooool

anno shame on me, i feel sick now though:( lol

Banned

cuzzy;4830679

Fine thanks, hows you? :whistling:

lool

cuzzy;4830679

Fine thanks, hows you? :whistling:Edit.... Sorry, hiya nutta.

Alright babes!! Glad your ok, i've missed you and your gorgeous face!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;4830667

Aye babes am fine, been in and out of hospital this week with my little … Aye babes am fine, been in and out of hospital this week with my little un! Am hoping shes recovering now! Not long till the big day, get some hen night pics on here x

aww gawd lovely, fingers crossed she gonna be ok. Bet shes big now! Bless her.
    Will find some pics now and post... lol

pcnutta;4830689

aww gawd lovely, fingers crossed she gonna be ok. Bet shes big now! Bless … aww gawd lovely, fingers crossed she gonna be ok. Bet shes big now! Bless her.Will find some pics now and post... lol

So this fella of yours, has he got a big dangler?!?

Lulu'sMammy;4830687

Alright babes!! Glad your ok, i've missed you and your gorgeous face!

Why thank you..... you and little un ok now?

cuzzy;4830696

Why thank you..... you and little un ok now?

I'm fannytastic, the little un has just come out of hospital tonight again, fingers crossed now though! You keeping well, you single? lol x

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;4830692

So this fella of yours, has he got a big dangler?!?

pmsl his dangling boogies are bigger loll

pcnutta;4830727

pmsl his dangling boogies are bigger loll

Lol, still mad as a hatter than, and i am!

Banned

LLM x

Sup?:)

Original Poster

lmaoo init we had to race them over the shop... you should have seen the looks we had ! loll

Banned

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/xmenrated/facebook1.jpg

Original Poster

I did have them on facebook lol but took them down.You on my friends list or summut lol?

DangerGod;4830746

LLM xSup?:)

Hiya babes, you ok mad lad? x

Banned

pcnutta;4830791

I did have them on facebook lol but took them down.You on my friends list … I did have them on facebook lol but took them down.You on my friends list or summut lol?

lol mebbe :P

Lulu'sMammy;4830804

Hiya babes, you ok mad lad? x

Im good =) ... hows yourself? x

Lulu'sMammy;4830714

I'm fannytastic, the little un has just come out of hospital tonight … I'm fannytastic, the little un has just come out of hospital tonight again, fingers crossed now though! You keeping well, you single? lol x

I`m good thanks, sorry not single..... been happily married for 15 years.:-D

Actually been married longer than 15 years but the rest not happily! :whistling:

DangerGod;4830812

lol mebbe :PIm good =) ... hows yourself? x

Eating a bag of munchies, want one? Get yaself on messenger

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4830838

apples

better for me than the egg ive just eaten! lol ohhh guilt now setting in lol

cuzzy;4830858

I`m good thanks, sorry not single..... been happily married for 15 … I`m good thanks, sorry not single..... been happily married for 15 years.:-DActually been married longer than 15 years but the rest not happily! :whistling:

I was just kidding, 15 years!!! You'd of done less time in prison!

Original Poster

loll does this mean when i marry i will become unhappy! lol

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4830866

Eating a bag of munchies, want one? Get yaself on messenger

Yah please

Alreet i will lata =)

Lulu'sMammy;4830875

I was just kidding, 15 years!!! You'd of done less time in prison!

And you get time off for good behaviour in prison. :-D

DangerGod;4830909

Yah please :)Alreet i will lata =)

Get on now, im bored and wanna be bossy!

cuzzy;4830910

And you get time off for good behaviour in prison. :-D

And pocket money!!

pcnutta;4830905

loll does this mean when i marry i will become unhappy! lol

Noooo!, I`m sure you will be as happy as I "thought" I was going to be. :w00t:

Original Poster

cuzzy;4831101

Noooo!, I`m sure you will be as happy as I "thought" I was going to be. … Noooo!, I`m sure you will be as happy as I "thought" I was going to be. :w00t:

lolol fab answer!
    ive lived with him for 4 yrs prior to getting married.... i have every faith nothing will change * insert worried expression* lolllll

congrats hun.x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…913
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions