Groups

Hi all, what happened to?.........

Chat roulette? Ive been hearing so much about the website and thought it wasn't for me but my friend came round tonight and we thought we would chat for a laugh and it's not working? It is chatroulette.com isnt it?

17 Comments

Banned

Try pervs are us :roll:

DLM;7688144

Try pervs are us :roll:

:w00t:

Original Poster

Was it perverted? I thought people were talking to people all over the world, why would they be perverted?

Banned

ts9658;7688163

Was it perverted? I thought people were talking to people all over the … Was it perverted? I thought people were talking to people all over the world, why would they be perverted?

Think of men and hands

Original Poster

DLM;7688170

Think of men and hands

Probably a good idea I didn't go on it then. How embarrassing if me and my friend went on that and some perv popped up.

DLM;7688170

Think of men and hands

And LLM...... :giggle:

Banned

ts9658;7688178

Probably a good idea I didn't go on it then. How embarrassing if me and … Probably a good idea I didn't go on it then. How embarrassing if me and my friend went on that and some perv popped up.

I would say at least 2 in 10 were perv's.

Maybe 1 in 10 here :-D

yahoo! used to have the best chat rooms going, then they when and screwed it up -.-

Original Poster

rockyfella;7688186

And LLM...... :giggle:

I must have a sheltered life but..................................................what does LLM mean? :oops:

Banned

ts9658;7688202

I must have a sheltered life … I must have a sheltered life but..................................................what does LLM mean? :oops:

LLM is a member on here.

Perverted it is but tre funny!

I love it.....:) Google meat spinning instead

was awesome when we all dressed up as ninjas (3 of us did anyway)

meatspin.com....and i was a ninja also

Lulu'sMammy;7688336

meatspin.com....and i was a ninja also

im not going on meatspin

lol - looked on the chat roulette site the other day - the first person to pop up was some fat dude rubbing his c*** ... yeah safely say i closed that page down and never again !!!
    wrong in SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many ways !

looks like its down or gone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions