Found 29th Oct 2009
Hi all i am rather bored and would like to see what kind of pet you guys have. just to cure my boredom lol.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
82 Comments

Banned

3 cats and 4 kittens!

1 cat :P

dog
(and fish in the pond, but they don't really qualify as pets)

Dog, Rabbit, Fish

a fly.

I used to have a tamagotchi :thumbsup:

Original Poster

chesso;6727611

dog (and fish in the pond, but they don't really qualify as pets)

haha

A dog called Haggis and at the moment I also have a spider crawling up the kitchen wall

Original Poster

transit;6727621

I used to have a tamagotchi :thumbsup:

lol me tooo they were great haha :roll:

2 guinea pigs

Banned

2 cockateils and a parrot

Original Poster

bossyboots;6727630

A dog called Haggis and at the moment I also have a spider crawling up … A dog called Haggis and at the moment I also have a spider crawling up the kitchen wall

ewwwwww i cant stand spiders. i had one in my bedroom the other day

Banned

I forgot about the Hamster who is always asleep!

2 fishes

i yorkie dog, i yorkie puppy, 2 cats, 1 chinchilla, a parrot, fish in pond, 3 kids and oh lol

3 lions... a monkey... 2 cobras 1 python 3 crocadiles 7 aligators

oh and a hamster

Original Poster

hncb0809;6727636

2 cockateils and a parrot

i have a parrot lol, mine is an african grey parrot haha what is yours?

2 Giant african land snails. Peanut the hamster has been hibernating for over 2 year now :oops:

i have sophie the cat and annie the kitten

loopymoo;6727674

Oh my parents have one of those, does my head it. It screeches all the time, yells at the dog and copies my mum's laugh - its soooo loud

2 house bunnies,hamster,fish and a budgie that never shuts up:x

Original Poster

ttwcd;6727668

i yorkie dog, i yorkie puppy, 2 cats, 1 chinchilla, a parrot, fish in … i yorkie dog, i yorkie puppy, 2 cats, 1 chinchilla, a parrot, fish in pond, 3 kids and oh lol

awww how cute bet you have got your hands full lol i have 1 dog and a parrot

1 cat called toby and lots of fish

we have a staffy xx

1 dog, 2 cats, 2 fish, 1 toddler, 2 teenagers

6 chickens...all names :roll:

Original Poster

fireheaven;6727684

Oh my parents have one of those, does my head it. It screeches all the … Oh my parents have one of those, does my head it. It screeches all the time, yells at the dog and copies my mum's laugh - its soooo loud

i know what you mean haha mine does exactly the same lol

tortoise, cat, budgie, tropical fish, various koi, orfes, shubunkins, goldfish and roach in the pond and 3 guinea pigs

A hamster called bumble - daughter is a fifi fan

Original Poster

Carley;6727719

2 x GoGo Hamsters, currently in hibernation until 25th December.

hahaha my little sister is getting these for christmas. they look well cool :-D

loopymoo;6727686

awww how cute bet you have got your hands full lol i have 1 dog and a … awww how cute bet you have got your hands full lol i have 1 dog and a parrot

oh yes but they all get on we used to have two gs but we lost the last one in july very sad thats why we bought a puppie

I have a house rabbit called - Bunkins!

Original Poster

honeyb35;6727734

A hamster called bumble - daughter is a fifi fan

awww haha

loopymoo;6727731

Phew - glad its not just here lol

4 giant african land snails called jonny, gaz, munch and corinthian.

also 2 fish called richard and james

the porter;6727754

same as me i have just opened the fridge to get some malteseres and they … same as me i have just opened the fridge to get some malteseres and they went mental ruddy things think im bringin cucumber

lol mine squeak at me everytime they see me, just incase I might pick them some parsley :thumbsup:

loopymoo;6727674

My friend has a parrot - not sure what type - but I just cant get over how clever it is!!! It is so amazing at talking and impersonates peoples voices brilliantly!!!! Its also got a perfect glasgow accent lol

mega expensive to buy though

loopymoo;6727731

my african swears dont no where he got it from, does the phone ring and wont shut up till you pretend to pick phone up an say hello then he says hello then laughs like oh he his such a clever bird he says so many words an other stupid noises i think the worst one is he makes a fart noise

ooo just remebered i have an eyepet now too,, lol

donnaraine;6727770

4 giant african land snails called jonny, gaz, munch and corinthian.also … 4 giant african land snails called jonny, gaz, munch and corinthian.also 2 fish called richard and james

The boys called their snails - Gary and Gilbert :lol:

The four baby ones are also called Gilbert for some strange reason, named by my 5 year old
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…49
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1427
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98196
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769442

See more discussions