Expired

hi all,does anyone want 2 tickets to the england v malta game on sat 8th oct, no charge ,i won them, first come first served

9 replies
Found 2nd Oct 2016
free tickets,england v malta at wembley stadium

9 Comments

Email address removed. Please don't post personal information on the open forum. Many Thanks

yes please!

Yes please would be very grateful

Original Poster

aww sorry everyone,a lady on fb just took them,if i get anymore ill let you know,thanks for the quick response,sorry beerdrinker,first time ive posted on here

Yes please, that would be great!

Original Poster

BeerDrinker

Email address removed. Please don't post personal information on the open … Email address removed. Please don't post personal information on the open forum. Many Thanks

sorry ,first time ive posted oO

shazabella_29

aww sorry everyone,a lady on fb just took them,if i get anymore ill let … aww sorry everyone,a lady on fb just took them,if i get anymore ill let you know,thanks for the quick response,sorry beerdrinker,first time ive posted on here

No problem thanks

You say you won them and then say if you get anymore etc,you expecting another win oO

I heard Sam Allardyce wanted these ... it's the only way he'll get in to see England now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer34
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…68
    3. Add one, leave one game54415470
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522887

See more discussions