Groups

Hi ... anyone in??

Im a bit tipsy.. how sad? im a cyber drunk lol. hows everyone 2nite? just chilling after a hard week at work ... what you all up 2??

31 Comments

http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/drunkOnTheInternet5.jpg

Original Poster

lol!!!

Original Poster

didnt go out 2nite as mates arnt out... mrs up stairs sleeping im down here just chlling doing nowt!! on the stellas now after the vodi's lol i want convo!!

Danny_d

didnt go out 2nite as mates arnt out... mrs up stairs sleeping im down … didnt go out 2nite as mates arnt out... mrs up stairs sleeping im down here just chlling doing nowt!! on the stellas now after the vodi's lol i want convo!!

Go and punch your missus in the head once you've finished that 6 pack of Stella.

Just been blackshots beer fes. Gonna upload a youtube video will start a thread n show u how we do it down here

Original Poster

dtovey89

Go and punch your missus in the head once you've finished that 6 pack of … Go and punch your missus in the head once you've finished that 6 pack of Stella.

unfortunatley if i tried that, she would probably stab me lol

Original Poster

jonny619447

Just been blackshots beer fes. Gonna upload a youtube video will start a … Just been blackshots beer fes. Gonna upload a youtube video will start a thread n show u how we do it down here

nice mate... u in the u.s?... i need to go to a beer fest!

Danny_d

unfortunatley if i tried that, she would probably stab me lol

Marlon King would be ashamed.
    Edited by: "DT89" 11th Jun 2011

Danny_d

nice mate... u in the u.s?... i need to go to a beer fest!

U.s? Nah bro british all.the way. Essex.

Was out tonight ended up on the Jagermeister & Goldschlager :\ bad times ahead!

quote]

nice mate... u in the u.s?... i need to go to a beer fest![/quote]

LOL!!

Original Poster

livingthelife07

Was out tonight ended up on the Jagermeister & Goldschlager :\ bad times … Was out tonight ended up on the Jagermeister & Goldschlager :\ bad times ahead!

ull need a backon sannie in the am-- lol!!

Original Poster

LoozR

quote]nice mate... u in the u.s?... i need to go to a beer fest!

LOL!![/quote]

:-) iv never been to a beer fest lol :-(

Danny_d

ull need a backon sannie in the am-- lol!!

I will indeed, I've got a feast here (pizza, kebab, chips & burger) now I feel fat!
    Edited by: "livingthelife07" 11th Jun 2011

Sad times my friend

Supermod

livingthelife07

I will indeed, I've got a feast here (pizza, kebab, chips & burger) now I … I will indeed, I've got a feast here (pizza, kebab, chips & burger) now I feel fat!

You will regret that in the morning when you can barely wedge your mouth open from all the salt.

magicjay1986

You will regret that in the morning when you can barely wedge your mouth … You will regret that in the morning when you can barely wedge your mouth open from all the salt.

I didn't realise you'd joined the nutrition police.

magicjay1986

You will regret that in the morning when you can barely wedge your mouth … You will regret that in the morning when you can barely wedge your mouth open from all the salt.

Never mind It's all good fun, I'm sure I will be fine

I'm stuck at work :-(

Original Poster

makr sure u get mint/mayo and salad on your kebab... mite ring me local caspian now!! mmmm ... are cucumbers okay cus of that e-coli? lol

Supermod

angelfairee

I didn't realise you'd joined the nutrition police.

I havent. I just know how it feels.

Supermod

Danny_d

makr sure u get mint/mayo and salad on your kebab... mite ring me local … makr sure u get mint/mayo and salad on your kebab... mite ring me local caspian now!! mmmm ... are cucumbers okay cus of that e-coli? lol

Cucumbers are fine. It is bean-sprouts you have to avoid!

magicjay1986

I havent. I just know how it feels.

Salty mouth?

Does salt stop you from opening your mouth?

Original Poster

magicjay1986

Cucumbers are fine. It is bean-sprouts you have to avoid!

lol no chineese call out then? i nealry pressed report on comment... imagine that abuse for bean sproutns? lol

Original Poster

angelfairee

Salty mouth?

more sour ???? lol

Original Poster

Shellywelly

I'm stuck at work :-(

where u working hun?

Original Poster

im confused about this salty / sour food situation . lol .. lets move on... why are you people awake? ... im drunk what about you guys???

Supermod

angelfairee

Salty mouth?

Classy.

magicjay1986

I was fine, I didn't even eat most of it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions