Groups
    EXPIRED

hi are there any rules?

Banned
    hi, im new here, are they any rules i should be sticking to?

61 Comments

yes there is. I'll find the link now for you

dont get on the wrong side of Sassie! :thumbsup:

look on the right hand side of the screen when not in a post window and there are the rules and code of conduct etc.....

LaoTzu;2221511

look on the right hand side of the screen when not in a post window and … look on the right hand side of the screen when not in a post window and there are the rules and code of conduct etc.....

qazim;2221509

]HUKD Forum Code of Conduct

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

qazim;2221509

]HUKD Forum Code of Conduct

LaoTzu;2221511

look on the right hand side of the screen when not in a post window and … look on the right hand side of the screen when not in a post window and there are the rules and code of conduct etc.....

ok thanks

bitseylango;2221510

dont get on the wrong side of Sassie! :thumbsup:

LOL!

Original Poster Banned

who is sassie

Give me rep every day:whistling:

Banned

Just don't cross me and you will be ok :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

what is rep?

paul1824;2221545

who is sassie

OMG! I cant believe you said that! RUN! run for your life!!!!!!:whistling::-D

[SIZE="2"]just kidding she is a real sweetheart! [/SIZE]

paul1824;2221555

what is rep?

]Newcomers advice on HotUKDeals & general forum usage

emmajk42;1580414

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Reputation[/COLOR][/SIZE] You click on the … [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Reputation[/COLOR][/SIZE] You click on the button underneath somebody's username if you find their post helpful. You are encouraged to spread it around as much as you like. When you click on the button you can leave positive rep (for helpful deals and things which have helped). You can also leave a comment. Reputation is anonymous; however the recipient of the reputation will be able to see the comment and which post was made.You can view your reputation points and comments people have left for you >> ]HERE ]"Control Panel" near the top right of the forum. The most recent 10 comments are available for view, and the total points are in the top right of the rep area. What the different coloured boxes mean: Orange lights in your rep mean that you have received positive reputation from someone with a positive reputation score. This will have increased your points. Grey lights are also positive rep, but have been given by someone with no reputation, and therefore does not have the ability to affect your reputation score. This will have had no effect on your points. When you give out rep, it is not a set amount. The more you have, the more you give with a single click.

hotukdeals.com/ite…t=9

Original Poster Banned

can I have some rep?

remember always to neg back, thats more of a unwritten rule shall we say

paul1824;2221596

can I have some rep?

Please don't ask or beg for reputation, or expect to receive it back … Please don't ask or beg for reputation, or expect to receive it back when you give it.

]Read: HUKD Forum Code of Conduct

jellybaby22;2221564

do not flirt with OBD :thumbsup:

:-D

Hi paul1824 & a big welcome to HUKD
    as said it's all ]here

Banned

Welcome:-D

Just don't admit to being single:thumbsup:

Not that it makes a difference.

Be afraid..........be very afraid:w00t:

paul1824;2221596

can I have some rep?

No rep begging :giggle:

You must buy something off here everyday, whether you knew you need/wanted it or not :thumbsup:

[SIZE="1"]Oh no, that's just me![/SIZE]

Banned

paul1824;2221596

can I have some rep?

yes i just +repped you i suggest everyone does the same

Proximo;2221626

yes i just +repped you i suggest everyone does the same

Why would I do that ? That's just messing up the whole reputation system.

Original Poster Banned

how do i know how much rep I have, and why cant i ask for it

Banned

the best forum features can be found be typing alt and f4 on the keyboard at the same time

paul1824;2221641

Just click on your control panel at the top of the page & you will see about 1/4 way down the page ;
    Latest Reputation Received ..... your rep will be there

click control panel at the top of the page

paul1824;2221641

Why don't you have a read of the rules?

Take a long look at the part about "Mulitple i.d's".

Banned

thesaint;2221653

Why don't you have a read of the rules?Take a long look at the part about … Why don't you have a read of the rules?Take a long look at the part about "Mulitple i.d's".

hehe i thought the same, but now im not so sure.

Prissymiss;2221613

Welcome:-DJust don't admit to being single:thumbsup:Not that it makes a … Welcome:-DJust don't admit to being single:thumbsup:Not that it makes a difference.Be afraid..........be very afraid:w00t:

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5979/persistenceic9.jpg

paul1824;2221596

can I have some rep?

hmmm.. ur not meant to ask for it.... but have some anyway for ur cheek! from Yellow, who is celebrating posting over 4000 posts today ... well not, just today... lol.

Be warned.... this place is addictive. Be prepared to spill drink and crumbs on ur computer, cos u wont want to leave it when u are on here. Welcome :thumbsup:

yellowsticker;2221673

hmmm.. ur not meant to ask for it.... but have some anyway for ur cheek! … hmmm.. ur not meant to ask for it.... but have some anyway for ur cheek! from Yellow, who is celebrating posting over 4000 posts today ... well not, just today... lol. Be warned.... this place is addictive. Be prepared to spill drink and crumbs on ur computer, cos u wont want to leave it when u are on here. Welcome :thumbsup:

yes I have quite a sticky keyboard of late :w00t: lol

pinkkitty2007;2221548

Give me rep every day:whistling:

.....rep begging........ban her :whistling:

thesaint;2221653

Why don't you have a read of the rules?Take a long look at the part about … Why don't you have a read of the rules?Take a long look at the part about "Mulitple i.d's".

....... :thumbsup:

snowtiger;2221681

yes I have quite a sticky keyboard of late :w00t: lol

u got the right forum snow?!! lol

yellowsticker;2221685

u got the right forum snow?!! lol

:w00t:

Banned

giving out rep to everyone in this thread

Banned

Proximo;2221694

giving out rep to everyone in this thread

you'll get suspended lol

snowtiger;2221693

:w00t:

I thought so!! lol

Banned

fox2020;2221669

I wasn't referring to me of course. I'm your dedicated stalker and visa versa:thumbsup:

Banned

thesaint;2221653

I'm sure many are thinking along these lines.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764618
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041735
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418114165
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2036

See more discussions