Hi, can someone check a code for me please?

10 replies
Found 28th Dec 2016
Clarins have a code which is supposed to be valid until 1st Jan, but I can't get it to work for me. I've cleared my cookies on the off chance it could be that, but alas no joy. Can someone put something to the tune of £50+ in their basket and then try XMAS16 for me please? If I'm not the only one it doesn't work for, then at least I'll know they must have finished this code early and so can stop trying.

Many thanks folks.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

Hi, I've not tried but have you checked that it is only valid for full priced items? and no sale items?

I get this : "Coupon code "XMAS16" can currently not be added to your cart."

Doesn't work for me either.

Above for a full priced item worth £60

Checked with sale item and full price item and get the message "Coupon code "XMAS16" can currently not be added to your cart." as well

Original Poster

Reooow

Hi, I've not tried but have you checked that it is only valid for full … Hi, I've not tried but have you checked that it is only valid for full priced items? and no sale items?

I thanks for responding. I tried that by adding something for over £50 that wasn't in the sale, but it still didn't work.

Original Poster

Kikesin

I get this : "Coupon code "XMAS16" can currently not be added to your … I get this : "Coupon code "XMAS16" can currently not be added to your cart."

bakershake

Checked with sale item and full price item and get the message "Coupon … Checked with sale item and full price item and get the message "Coupon code "XMAS16" can currently not be added to your cart." as well

LoRdPlOps111

Doesn't work for me either.

Thank you everyone who tried for me. Seems I've missed the boat, still it's not the first time ...

Delightful91

I thanks for responding. I tried that by adding something for over £50 … I thanks for responding. I tried that by adding something for over £50 that wasn't in the sale, but it still didn't work.

maybe its for a certain range of products? Cant find the requirements for this code

I found it was for a free purse and free delivery over £50 (which it is anyway)!

Original Poster

bakershake

I found it was for a free purse and free delivery over £50 (which it is … I found it was for a free purse and free delivery over £50 (which it is anyway)!

Hi it was for a purse with 3 free trial sized products which are usually 15ml each, as opposed to the sample products which they always give and are usually between 2 to 5ml.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769460
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2154
    4. Wow apple you really are bad1217

See more discussions