Hi, can someone help me with some birthday messages..

14 replies
Found 25th Nov 2008
Hi, im gonna moonpig a younger relative of mine, she turns 13 but she's full of attitude and really rude.. in a funny way.
mind you she is from east london.. (no disrespect to those from there)
anyways i needed help with some birthday messages, but those i find on the net are too soppy n sweet and cute to send to her whereas i need something much more funnier n ruder and more sarcastic.

thanks in advance.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

east laaaandun

Riiiiiiiiiiiicky!!!!!

happy birthday you little gobsh*te:oops:
(sorry i dont know where that came from)
(1st thing that popped into my head)
(says a lot really) :oops:

Original Poster

looool..
lovin it.. anymore?

i'm from east london cant think of anything specific for there

happy birthday little miss bad?

13 now....dont go getting preggers to fit in with ur little buddies..... stay away from the drugs that year 7 are distributing, its mostly talcum powder and buy ur alcohol from the supermarkets.... u classy girl.

Original Poster

magicbeans;3562798

13 now....dont go getting preggers to fit in with ur little buddies..... … 13 now....dont go getting preggers to fit in with ur little buddies..... stay away from the drugs that year 7 are distributing, its mostly talcum powder and buy ur alcohol from the supermarkets.... u classy girl.

i love it.. thas more like it. anythin else??

red_one;3562892

i love it.. thas more like it. anythin else??

haha....really?? :thinking: haha

Original Poster

lol yes. its hilarious. specially when once i was talkin to her about makin the tea she was drinkin Irish.
i was shocked she knew wat i was talkin bout!

why not just convert your message to txt speak.
My mate took the fiddy cent tune (about it being someone b'day) and put in his missus' card in txt.
She thought it was funny anyway:whistling:

Original Poster

she dont like him.. neither do i to behonest

lol have you checked prices on that site a me to u bear card with a picture and message was gonna cost me a tener ! nearly fell over lol just a warning

haha jus read this thread... bless ya hun SS ur awesome....

will think of more stuff for ur relative...looks like u gotta very chilled relationship! hehe!

Original Poster

welll.. it was her birthday today, n i moonpigged her... i wrote that message in it.. which she found hilarious!
nice one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57572
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle712
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions