Groups
    EXPIRED

Hi can you find this monitor cheaper?

Hi

I am in desperate need for a new monitor for next monday and this is the one I have decided to go for if I can get it for cheap enough

ebuyer.com/UK/…099

At the moment this Samsung 22" costs £246.21 but I was wondering if anyone can find it for any cheaper than this. I would be ever so grateful if anyone could help me out?

Thanks

6 Comments

google.co.uk/pro…g=p

£230 upwards, there. If you can, try to order by phone and get confirmation that whoever you want to buy from has stock, and will be able to deliver by Monday. Good luck.

Banned

I can beat it by £3, not worth it as I've not heard of them and not from a trusted source.

it247.com/Pro…htm

Also, I'm not sure if its still going on, but if you pay through google checkout from E-buyer I think you get a £10 discount at the mo

ebuyer have now dropped it down to £224.99

ebuyer.com/UK/…099

Original Poster

Hey!

Thanks for that mate, eventually went for the Currys one. Was close to getting it @ ebuyer at the reduced price but still saved £5 with the Curry's one. Much appreciated.

I got the 20" version a week ago (from eBuyer) rather than the 22". It is exactly the same, even the resolution, other than the size and price (£50 cheaper). I absolutely love it and it came with no dead pixels! Highly recommended!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction2262
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal1211
      3. Leaking electric shower911
      4. O2 Priority concert tickets1324

See more discussions