Groups

Hi, can you help me unlock a blu-ray player to region 0

Hi, I have a samsung BD-C5500 player. I bought a DVD the other day from Blah!! It has a number 6 printed on the DVD. it works on my friends bluray player. Can I change my bluRay player to be region free?
    I will give a big thankyou if you can help

5 Comments

Depends on the player

avforums.com/for…tml

Think thats just for DVDs not blu rays im afraid.

Have you checked AVForums though?

Can you not update your blu ray players firmware? As that seems the mos likely cause. I got the same blu rays from Blah which had a 6 on but they play fine on my PS3 which is region B only.

Syzable

Can you not update your blu ray players firmware? As that seems the mos … Can you not update your blu ray players firmware? As that seems the mos likely cause. I got the same blu rays from Blah which had a 6 on but they play fine on my PS3 which is region B only.

Has your item come from focal price yet Sy?

Original Poster

Starr

http://www.avforums.com/forums/blu-ray-dvd-player-multiregion-hacks/1295192-dvd-hack-samsung-bd-c5500.htmlThink thats just for DVDs not blu rays im afraid.Have you checked AVForums though?

Yeah checked it all

Syzable

Can you not update your blu ray players firmware? As that seems the mos … Can you not update your blu ray players firmware? As that seems the mos likely cause. I got the same blu rays from Blah which had a 6 on but they play fine on my PS3 which is region B only.

Hi, yep I'll give this ago.See what happens
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?1328
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …165411
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1327
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34222

See more discussions