Hi, can you help me unlock a blu-ray player to region 0

Found 3rd Nov 2010
Hi, I have a samsung BD-C5500 player. I bought a DVD the other day from Blah!! It has a number 6 printed on the DVD. it works on my friends bluray player. Can I change my bluRay player to be region free?
I will give a big thankyou if you can help

5 Comments

Depends on the player

avforums.com/for…tml

Think thats just for DVDs not blu rays im afraid.

Have you checked AVForums though?

Sloth/Mod

Can you not update your blu ray players firmware? As that seems the mos likely cause. I got the same blu rays from Blah which had a 6 on but they play fine on my PS3 which is region B only.

Syzable

Can you not update your blu ray players firmware? As that seems the mos … Can you not update your blu ray players firmware? As that seems the mos likely cause. I got the same blu rays from Blah which had a 6 on but they play fine on my PS3 which is region B only.

Has your item come from focal price yet Sy?

Original Poster

Starr

http://www.avforums.com/forums/blu-ray-dvd-player-multiregion-hacks/1295192-dvd-hack-samsung-bd-c5500.htmlThink thats just for DVDs not blu rays im afraid.Have you checked AVForums though?

Yeah checked it all

Syzable

Can you not update your blu ray players firmware? As that seems the mos … Can you not update your blu ray players firmware? As that seems the mos likely cause. I got the same blu rays from Blah which had a 6 on but they play fine on my PS3 which is region B only.

Hi, yep I'll give this ago.See what happens
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ashes thread(prizes)58
    2. Gran Turismo Sport - Collector's Edition (PS4) £79.54 Delivered @ Amazon.de11
    3. Is Black Friday a big con!2231
    4. Beetlejuice Remake87

See more discussions