EXPIRED

hi does anyone have a john lewis discount code?

Need a few items for baby so wondering if anyone has a gift card to get rid of or discount code

8 Comments

John Lewis do not do codes, occasionally you will get a £5 voucher if you have a myjohnlewis card ( free loyalty card)

Original Poster

Ah OK. Thank you

Agree with fgreen79.
You need a loyalty card to get any sort of discount code. But John lewis do price match

Not a discount, but if you are thinking of buying something you could buy a John Lewis giftcard from Tesco. Tesco are currently giving 75 clubcard points per £25 spent.

Original Poster

I have the card but only had it a few weeks so thinking will be a while before I get any voucher. I need thermos flasks x 2 to keep baby water in.

In meantime I'll get the gift card. Thank you all very much

Again, not a discount but join their nursery club too as that gets you a few things throughout the year, mainly hot drink and cake vouchers to use in cafe

honeyblossom_01

I have the card but only had it a few weeks so thinking will be a while … I have the card but only had it a few weeks so thinking will be a while before I get any voucher. I need thermos flasks x 2 to keep baby water in. In meantime I'll get the gift card. Thank you all very much

​I use the tommee tippee bottle warmer as a flask. It stays hot for over 12 hours.
3rd baby wish I would of used this sooner.

Original Poster

ladyeesolja

​I use the tommee tippee bottle warmer as a flask. It stays hot for over 1 … ​I use the tommee tippee bottle warmer as a flask. It stays hot for over 12 hours.3rd baby wish I would of used this sooner.

Sorry for the late reply. I have chosen to go with avent bottles. Anything similar with them?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?711
    2. grown ups go free kellogs11
    3. Iphone 7 - What Case?35
    4. When Broadband Contracts End, Does The Price Increase Significantly, If You…44

See more discussions