Groups
    EXPIRED

Hi does anyone have a spare voucher code for Ernest Jones please ? would be so grateful :)

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has a spare voucher code for the £50 off £150 spend at Ernest Jones that you're not planning on using ? If anyone does i would be so grateful ! Thank you in advance

9 Comments

don't know how much you are spending but if its a lot then ask for a cash discount. i got 10% on an eternity ring from them

Original Poster

discozohan

don't know how much you are spending but if its a lot then ask for a … don't know how much you are spending but if its a lot then ask for a cash discount. i got 10% on an eternity ring from them

It was for the voucher code which gives you £50 off a £150 spend that they were giving out a few weeks back ! but thank you might try that if no luck getting one of these codes .

I have one that you are welcome to use...its on full price only if thats ok

I have one that you are welcome to use...its on full price only if thats ok

Original Poster

knek

I have one that you are welcome to use...its on full price only if thats … I have one that you are welcome to use...its on full price only if thats ok

That would be amazing thank you as long as you don't need it ! x

I can't yet PM not done much. Are you able to PM me and I can try replying

Original Poster

knek

I can't yet PM not done much. Are you able to PM me and I can try … I can't yet PM not done much. Are you able to PM me and I can try replying

sent you a message x

Cool ive replied, sorry didn't type much (wasn't sure if it would go through). Hope it helps and you get something nice. Kx

Original Poster

knek

Cool ive replied, sorry didn't type much (wasn't sure if it would go … Cool ive replied, sorry didn't type much (wasn't sure if it would go through). Hope it helps and you get something nice. Kx

Thanks so much it came through ! very kind of you x

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?55
    2. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..33
    3. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?11
    4. Tooth extraction1010

See more discussions