Expired

Hi, Does anyone have a unidays code for Topshop please? Would be much appreciated! :)

Found 20th Jan 2016
Hi, does anyone have a unidays code for Topshop please? Would be much appreciated!
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Welcome to HUKD
Contribute to the site by uploading a deal and I'm sure you will get one,
UNITSECYKHY6

Enjoy
absg340

UNITSECYKHY6Enjoy

Thanks so much
loz28

Thanks so much

​never to be seen again..
adam_holcombe

​never to be seen again..

Grow up...
absg340

Grow up...

maybe that shoudl apply to kids who just join HUKD to scrounge Unidays codes - this is a community and communities are a two way street !

EliTom
absg340

Grow up...

Maybe you should stop encouraging these spongers and only pm codes to genuine members
@EliTom
Bit stupid really, do you only post deals once you yourself have benefit from one, or do you post a deal as a means of helping another user? Who is to say they won't help someone else in future, or are you a psychic as well?

@chocci

If you're suggesting that a genuine member is one has not recently made an account, then that makes me a non-genuine member too, and I actually only made an account to help people out who need a code.

Odd people...
absg340

@EliTomBit stupid really, do you only post deals once you yourself have … @EliTomBit stupid really, do you only post deals once you yourself have benefit from one, or do you post a deal as a means of helping another user? Who is to say they won't help someone else in future, or are you a psychic as well?@chocciIf you're suggesting that a genuine member is one has not recently made an account, then that makes me a non-genuine member too, and I actually only made an account to help people out who need a code.Odd people...

The fact 6 people have negged you shows me youre the odd one
chocci

The fact 6 people have negged you shows me youre the odd one

Oh yes, the person being attacked for giving someone a code that nobody else needed anyway, is the odd one.

I'm pretty sure our definitions of Odd are completely different anyway, so I'm not worried :).
If this is the way you act towards other people in a so-called "community" then I don't think i want to be involved. Its a sad situation when helping someone out results in a backlash of negativity - maybe instead of spending your time criticising others you should do something positive. Alternatively, if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all.

@absg340 Thanks anyway - good to know there are some decent people out there.
loz28

If this is the way you act towards other people in a so-called … If this is the way you act towards other people in a so-called "community" then I don't think i want to be involved. Its a sad situation when helping someone out results in a backlash of negativity - maybe instead of spending your time criticising others you should do something positive. Alternatively, if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. @absg340 Thanks anyway - good to know there are some decent people out there.

lol
absg340

Who is to say they won't help someone else in future, or are you a … Who is to say they won't help someone else in future, or are you a psychic as well?

go through any of the code request threads from new members (and there are many to choose from) and try to find someone who first asked for a code then became an active member, posting deals and dispensing advice. Almost 0 ever do, they grab their code and disappear for good.

It's frustrating to have the boards clogged up by ungrateful beggars looking for pre-sale codes, discount codes, kellogg's codes etc.
Hi does anyone have a unidays or student beans code available for topshop. I have an nus apprenticeship card and it won't allow these anymore. Thanks x
Amy_Wilkinson4 m ago

Hi does anyone have a unidays or student beans code available for topshop. …Hi does anyone have a unidays or student beans code available for topshop. I have an nus apprenticeship card and it won't allow these anymore. Thanks x

Hi, you'll be better posting this question on the official thread hotukdeals.com/dis…900

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants