Groups

Hi, Does anyone know where I can get a toy 'Hatchimal' from please?

Everywhere I've looked is out of stock or hugely marked up. I think the normal price is £60. Thanks in advance!

24 Comments

They had them on Tesco Direct yesterday and I got mine a couple of weeks ago from John Lewis. You just have to keep checking daily. Smyths sell them too.

I got mine from by checking this website hourly!! Lol... managed to get an exclusive Owlicorn from toys r us 2 days ago...

stockinformer.co.uk

Sydenham tous r us had about 6 in stock yesterday
    Toys r us in Sydenham had 5 or 6 in stock yesterday by the tills. If that's near to you.

Original Poster

Thanks all, I've been checking the Tesco website regularly but not luck. I've signed up so they should let me know if they come back in stock. I will also try the stockinformer website too thanks!
    I'm in Rainham, Essex but would pick up from central London and Maidstone if needs be!

Smyths £59.99 code TS10 drops it down to £49.99
    smythstoys.com/uk/…gg/
    Says should have stock between now and Thursday, so worth ringing around any local stores to check.

abi10

Thanks all, I've been checking the Tesco website regularly but not luck. … Thanks all, I've been checking the Tesco website regularly but not luck. I've signed up so they should let me know if they come back in stock. I will also try the stockinformer website too thanks!I'm in Rainham, Essex but would pick up from central London and Maidstone if needs be!

sign up on there for stock alerts.. they check all shops and websites so saves you signing up to loads of different places

Try stockinformer.co.uk last year i got the paw patroller from john lewis before they even updated their website!

Millionvoltage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oad_x2oqXtE For those also curious

Now looking for 1 for my daughter! Thought they were a load of rubbish but its quite cute!

In stock in Argos Gloucester

My Daughter bought 1 a couple of weeks ago from Toys R Us.

In stock at very this morning sold out in 3 minutes!

Original Poster

I used the stockinformer website which said Very had it in stock but when I logged on they had none left so that explains it!

Start a gift list on toys r us, add the hatchimal to the gift list. Check the list first thing in a morning and if in stock you can then add to basket for delivery. I did this yesterday and managed to get the owlicorn this morning at 7.30am

Argos will be getting new deliveries in the next few days managed to get two this morning at Argos Gloucester more on the
    way soon

I ordered from Amazon Germany- from the links posted on a deal in this site. Got pink & purple for £110 delivered late Nov/early Dec. Sorry I don't know how to tag the link to the post but it came up when I searched for hatchimals- hope this helps and good luck

Original Poster

Hi was it £110 for both or each please? Thanks

For both

I have an argos code for a green draggle hatchimal for Bristol if ots any good to anyone??
    (For collection today until tuesday)

Original Poster

Thanks all, I managed to get one a couple of days from toysrus using stockinformer.
    Only problem though is I paid through paypal and my order is still pending and I have this message
    'This is a temporary authorisation to make sure your funding source will cover the payment. Your funding source will be charged when Toys R Us completes your order.'

Fingers crossed and good luck to those of you still looking!

Anyone local to southport, got a green one reserved if anyone wants the code

If anyone has any reserved ones they dont need near bucks or herts please let me know! Both my daughters want one and its stressing me out! Thanks x

If anyone reserves one in the Leicester/Coventry area and they change their mind please let me know. Many thanks

If anybody has a code for nottingham lincoln areas they dont want to use please let me know please
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions