Hi does anyone know where to get Huawei P9 (locked to O2) unlocked from?

7 replies
Found 1st Dec 2016
I have tried few websites but they waste over a week and comeback with a big sorry. Please help.

7 Comments

You can get o2 to unlock it for free if you got it from them.
Otherwise get a o2 PAYG sim, topup £15 then they'll unlock it for that £15 credit.

The only way unlock companies would reject it is if it wasn't a o2 uk locked handset.

I can do it for 15 but it could also come back as rejected if you have had others try

Original Poster

GRSC

You can get o2 to unlock it for free if you got it from them.Otherwise … You can get o2 to unlock it for free if you got it from them.Otherwise get a o2 PAYG sim, topup £15 then they'll unlock it for that £15 credit.

Yes I got it from O2 as Pay as you Go phone. I never knew I could. Thank you.

Original Poster

"If you're on Pay As You Go, your O2 phone can be unlocked 12 months after you bought it. It’ll cost you £15, which we'll deduct from your airtime balance. This policy might vary depending on which phone you’ve bought." So I cant from O2

Original Poster

AStonedRaichu

The only way unlock companies would reject it is if it wasn't a o2 uk … The only way unlock companies would reject it is if it wasn't a o2 uk locked handset. I can do it for 15 but it could also come back as rejected if you have had others try

Do you know how long will it take before its unlocked or comes back as negative? thanks

maj2509

Do you know how long will it take before its unlocked or comes back as … Do you know how long will it take before its unlocked or comes back as negative? thanks

Just checked on the handset page of the unlock programme I use and it says upto 14 days to unlock, there's also a note on the handset saying if the IMEI starts with 9 they will be rejected, unclear why.

Original Poster

AStonedRaichu

Just checked on the handset page of the unlock programme I use and it … Just checked on the handset page of the unlock programme I use and it says upto 14 days to unlock, there's also a note on the handset saying if the IMEI starts with 9 they will be rejected, unclear why.

Mine starts with 8 but 14 days is way too long. There used to be eBay sellers but not anymore. Dont know why.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…1010
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
    3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75865
    4. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88

See more discussions