Groups

Hi everyone!

Banned
    I have just read an article in yesterday's you mag.

It has made me feel 1 thousand's times better, it is about people living on the streets.

I am so lucky that I have a roof over my head.

43 Comments

Banned

Good to see you back trouble ;-) x

Nice to see ya back DLM...:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;3698661

Good to see you back trouble ;-) x

Thank you OBD, i'm ok, just needed to pull myself together.

After reading that article I am glad that I am not homeless.

I have a home even if the chav's have tried to destroy it at time's and some of my neighbour's are dumb x x

makes you evaluate your own life and that of others a little bit more i think

wb dlm missed ya xx

Original Poster Banned

edna_clouds;3698679

Nice to see ya back DLM...:thumbsup:

Thank you Edna, I have had a rollercoaster ride of a time but I know now after reading that article that I am in a good place.

Hope you are ok x x

nice to have you back hunny xxx

Original Poster Banned

lyndsbowes;3698695

nice to have you back hunny xxx

Thank you chick, you are such a sweetie.

You and Aln are so lovely and I hope your little boy's are happy x x

Original Poster Banned

mikebike;3698689

makes you evaluate your own life and that of others a little bit more i … makes you evaluate your own life and that of others a little bit more i think

It sure does, I can't believe how people get by.

Especially this ladt:-

Rachel, 38, an Australian woman who is 20 weeks pregnant, is sheltering outside Aldgate East tube station in London with her British husband, Darren, who was in the army – he served in Northern Ireland for three and a half years. After leaving the forces he travelled to America and Australia, where he met Rachel, who was homeless after fleeing a violent partner. She is not entitled to benefits in this country. She is a former heroin addict who is now on methadone.

Banned

Where you been? (Or shouldn't I ask?)

Original Poster Banned

mikebike;3698689

makes you evaluate your own life and that of others a little bit more i … makes you evaluate your own life and that of others a little bit more i think

It sure does, I can't believe how people get by.

I gave 8 bag's of rice Krispie's to the homeless last month.

It is one thing that alway's touches my heart x x

Original Poster Banned

DIVA1977;3698690

wb dlm missed ya xx

Aw diva, hope you are happy and well x x

Original Poster Banned

guv;3698719

Where you been? (Or shouldn't I ask?)

I have been in a very dark place for a long time.

Sometimes life seems too hard to get through x x

Banned

DLM;3698750

I have been in a very dark place for a long time.Sometimes life seems too … I have been in a very dark place for a long time.Sometimes life seems too hard to get through x x

LOL... forgot to pay the leccy bill then! :w00t:

Have fun DLM. :thumbsup:

Hi DLM

Hows Manchester?

Original Poster Banned

guv;3698762

LOL... forgot to pay the leccy bill then! :w00t:Have fun DLM. :thumbsup:

No, just couldn't see the end of a very long tunnel x x

Original Poster Banned

modoc;3698787

Hi DLMHows Manchester?

It is rubbish in Manchester today, it is raining and I'm staying in because I don't want to get wet.

Think it's raining everywhere at the moment. Should have gone out this morning when it was dry.

Well to my point hope you well and happier now.:)

Welcome home.x :thumbsup:

Nice to see you back again DLM ... wondered where you had got to! xx
    hope all is well with you now

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/graphics/6/20071204072156_10.gif

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;3698860

Think it's raining everywhere at the moment. Should have gone out this … Think it's raining everywhere at the moment. Should have gone out this morning when it was dry.Well to my point hope you well and happier now.:)Welcome home.x :thumbsup:

I know but I planned my day around 3pm but it just started to rain at dinnertime so I thought stuff it x x

Original Poster Banned

WoolyM;3698863

Been browsing utube recently looking for christmassey tunes and songsCame … Been browsing utube recently looking for christmassey tunes and songsCame across these .. Hope they bring a smileJingle Cats - White Christmashttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv_-jO4o5Xo&feature=relatedCrazy Frog- Last Christmashttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=72tZVG4U_YQ&feature=relatedChristmas Lights - Crazy Frog Jingle Bellshttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=51Hy97GNQxI&feature=related

They are very lively a bit wild on my eye's x x

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;3698884

Nice to see you back again DLM ... wondered where you had got to! xxhope … Nice to see you back again DLM ... wondered where you had got to! xxhope all is well with you now

Thank you snow tiger, I am feeling a lot better x x

DLM;3698916

They are very lively a bit wild on my eye's x x

I got a variety of songs/tunes/hymns traditional, religious even though I am not, popular etc
    But felt those were some that might lift spirits

Glad you are feeling better :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

WoolyM;3698994

I got a variety of songs/tunes/hymns traditional, religious even though I … I got a variety of songs/tunes/hymns traditional, religious even though I am not, popular etcBut felt those were some that might lift spiritsGlad you are feeling better :thumbsup:

Thank you Wooly, life just seems full of difficulties sometimes x x

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3699011

nice to see you back DLM xxxx :friends:

Thank you again JB, I know that everyone goes through bad times but you feel like it is only you x x

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3699042

have been feeling a bit like that myself...fingers crossed things get … have been feeling a bit like that myself...fingers crossed things get much better for us in the new year xxxxx

It is awful and you can't shake it off, it is like a black cloud of doom is hanging over your head x x

This can be a difficult time of year for some but you know you will get support from those on HUKD. I noticed a thread something about a virtual christmas dinner and I am sure there will be other things going on

Chin up. Thats an order!

DLM;3699062

It is awful and you can't shake it off, it is like a black cloud of doom … It is awful and you can't shake it off, it is like a black cloud of doom is hanging over your head x x

I think alot of ppl feeling generally down this year and then if you have underlying mental health issues , things just get magnified.

Christmas can be such a joyous, sad and stressful time of year as well.
    So many stress over getting kids/ family just the right thing and not bankrupting themselves to do it.
    Its time to remember those that have departed this earth.
    Plus its a time to put up with those freaking ppl you hate and dont see all year but " hafta pop round just cos its xmas".

Just roll with the punches and say stroll on the new year.

You cant beat my new years last year after 7 days slow labour at about 12.55 am i went into full blown labour but after 7 hours of hell i only dilated 1cm further. Then had to wait 5 hrs for a c-section as my son didnt wanna come out the normal way and was stressed.

But at 1.18pm all that pained disappeared as my beautiful boy was born.

And i have plenty of carp days but its so true what they say children are a gift :gift: he makes me smile a dozen times a day or more and was worth all the miscarriages , anguish and 10 years of trying:-D

PS you could always ask JB to borrow her virtual hubby for the night ( ODB) will show you a good time

DLM hun you have made my day i've been away for a bit and coming back to this thread makes me realise i probably don't have too many dramas to catch up on as you werent here :whistling::p;-)

hope things continue to be positive with you and yous:thumbsup:

i havent even read the op or what you wrote i just wanted to say

WELCOME BACK DLM!!! i missed you x x

Original Poster Banned

Thank you to everyone for your kind word's x x

Banned

glad to see your feeling better hun :thumbsup::gift::stocking::santa::-D

DLM;3698750

I have been in a very dark place for a long time.Sometimes life seems too … I have been in a very dark place for a long time.Sometimes life seems too hard to get through x x

hope someone has put the light on for ya then hun x Nice to see you about..:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

sassie;3702867

glad to see your feeling better hun :thumbsup::gift::stocking::santa::-D

Thank you Sassie, I have never been sent so many smilies x x

Original Poster Banned

Rockhound;3702869

hope someone has put the light on for ya then hun x Nice to see you … hope someone has put the light on for ya then hun x Nice to see you about..:thumbsup:

I'll be ok x x

Glad to see you and know that you're ok sweetie xx

http://www.cruisewarehouse.com/Animated%20Dancing%20Santa.gif

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;3703054

Glad to see you and know that you're ok sweetie xx

Aw Choc, you are such a diva x x

Original Poster Banned

the porter;3703145

hello luv i wondered where you had gone :thumbsup: keep goin wit yed down … hello luv i wondered where you had gone :thumbsup: keep goin wit yed down !!

Hiya, I noticed you on here before, how are thing's with you? x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions