Groups
    EXPIRED

Hi-fi that you can dock your MP3 Player

Hi there I am looking for some type of music system for my daughter for christmas that she can use to play her music from her MP3 player on and also play her cd's on too. I am not even sure if this is possible so can anyone please help! Thanks

8 Comments

Hmmmm - OK first of all this IS possible - 2nd you will get a much better answer in a few mins from somebody else that is cleverer than this little kitty, but thirdly, it depends also on what the mp3 player is - they mainly all join via the same way, but if it were an IPOD, then there are certain HI-Fis that have the special docking station - but as I said somebody a bit more techie will probably be in the middle of giving you a better reply, but YES you can get them and it IS possible.

xxxx

unless its a creative/ipod (or any other big brand i missed), other companies dont tend to make docks for 'less mainstream' mp3 players.

Other options are:
    (tho less sophisticated) just get a male to male jack and a hi-fi system.. (you'll need to change tracks etc on the mp3 player though..)
    (slightly over the top option) a hi-fi system with bluetooth and a mp3 player bluetooth module and pair them that way. (but unsure if thats actually out yet.. if it isnt then it should be!)
    Edit: the latter has a heavy price tag...

hotukdeals.com/for…491
    this will do the job and comes with the mp3 player but has a USB connection so would take any mp3 with USB

Hi this might be of help, I got my daughter a shower speaker from superdrug a few months ago (it was on sale for a few pounds so I thought she could try it out and if it didn't work I hadn't lost much....but it does.)
    You simply put mp3 inside turned on,close the case and music comes out the speaker. Hers is pink,looks like an egg and is waterproof,but can be used anywhere. Cant play cds on it though sorry.
    HTH

Original Poster

louloo;3196096

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256491this will do the … http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256491this will do the job and comes with the mp3 player but has a USB connection so would take any mp3 with USB

This sounds exactly what I am looking for but looking to get it abit cheaper cos my daughter also looking a wii for christmas lol:whistling:

Original Poster

van fan;3196149

Hi this might be of help, I got my daughter a shower speaker from … Hi this might be of help, I got my daughter a shower speaker from superdrug a few months ago (it was on sale for a few pounds so I thought she could try it out and if it didn't work I hadn't lost much....but it does.)You simply put mp3 inside turned on,close the case and music comes out the speaker. Hers is pink,looks like an egg and is waterproof,but can be used anywhere. Cant play cds on it though sorry.HTH

Worth looking at thanks :thumbsup:

dont you like my JVC????

Original Poster

louloo;3196276

dont you like my JVC????

I think its great exactly wat im lookin for - just not lookin to spend that much!:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{33
      2. Walker crisps67
      3. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.812
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767536

See more discussions