Groups

hi-fi/home cinema seperates decent quality, decent price??

I like my games. movies and music and am thinking maybe i should splash out on a sweet system so far i have only ever owned argos ones!!

i have been told by an older friend seperates are probably the best way to go started loooking and god the prices for just the speakers can be are quite alot i would like a whole system including speakers for around £500 but i dunno i am sure i should spend more and then keep it fo much longer.

what are the best makes?? i like the look of denon but don't know whats good as i do know going for less well known electronic brands could mean better quality?? i.e not sony??

i am a complete newbie so any advice, experience would all be much appreciated, i can see a possible outrcome being waiting and saving up for a year or so more or at least till i get a hd telly??! but i am interested and would like to learn! thanks
    Liam

1 Comment

Started to read that, then gave up because the effort and lack of spaces.

Anyways, buy a what hifi cinema magazine, read online reviews, nip into richersounds/sevenoaks etc, and judge for yourself what you like.

Make a clear list of what you want, what you will use it for, and the budget for it, with some spaces and gaps please
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764600
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1861
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48410868
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3541326

See more discussions