Groups
    EXPIRED

Hi Fokes :) . . . .Sat Nav Question?

The Navigo sat nav that is in Whsmith at the moment (not online) is it the same as the one on Ebuyer.com?
    They are both the same price except it is on offer in whsmith and was going to get the one off ebuyer until i seen this one today was wondering if they were the same?

Thanks to any help given.

10 Comments

Original Poster

ebuyer.com/pro…ews

That is the link to the one on ebuyer

yes its the same one - my local WH Smith selling it for £69.99! I was gona get it but not at that price.

Original Poster

its only 49.99 in my local at the moment was looking at it today thinking "is this the same one? :/" lol
    Thanks very much for clearing that up for me :thumbsup:

scott1295;4427116

its only 49.99 in my local at the moment was looking at it today thinking … its only 49.99 in my local at the moment was looking at it today thinking "is this the same one? :/" lol Thanks very much for clearing that up for me :thumbsup:

Thats ok, there is a five pound off voucher for WH Smith floating around - will have a look

Maybe my store had marked it up wrong? I might go back and ask:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4427146

Here is the money off voucher (print it … Here is the money off voucher (print it off)http://whs.emreact.com/aem/clients/WHC001/vouchers/pdf/WHS0769FourVouchers.pdf

Brilliant thanks very much - Repped :thumbsup:

An yeah you should because it was 79.99 and marked down to 49.99 with a Save 30 beside it

scott1295;4427157

Brilliant thanks very much - Repped :thumbsup:

thanks!:thumbsup:

Got my navigo system when it was on at £39.99 at whsmith about a month ago, just used it for the first time a few days ago, and it is reaaly good and accurate, well worth the money, and I believe you can put tom tom software on it which I haven't done yet.

Original Poster

jokier0921;4427233

Got my navigo system when it was on at £39.99 at whsmith about a month … Got my navigo system when it was on at £39.99 at whsmith about a month ago, just used it for the first time a few days ago, and it is reaaly good and accurate, well worth the money, and I believe you can put tom tom software on it which I haven't done yet.

Yeah if you follow the link in the first post to ebuyer then the first review on the product tells you where to get it from and how to do it :thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
    2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
    3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
    4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions