Hi from Germany!

Found 27th Oct 2017
We are coming to dover next weekend and we would like to do some couponing in Kent area. So I would luv to get some Tipps where I can get the best deals for Tesco, sainsburys or even pound shops... Basically everything... Just send me a PN... Thx

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

Original Poster

RichSturman4 m ago

You might find quite a few on this site. With links to print off …You might find quite a few on this site. With links to print off coupons.https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/

Thx I also found checkoutsmart Cashback app, is there any other once?

Good timing, next weekend the pound shops are selling everything for a pound

Couponing has slowed down in the UK - used to be a lot more printed and you could use them in multiples agains everything in your basket without buying the product (or only buying one of the product)...I remember a £120 shop at Waitrose using £3 off magazine vouchers and king of shave coupons - got it down to £6.59 sigh those were the days!! Supermarkets have tightened up now and will usually only accept one of each coupon or one against each of the specific product. We are nowhere near the US in terms of couponing! What’s it like in Germany?

Original Poster

bluep9 h, 40 m ago

Couponing has slowed down in the UK - used to be a lot more printed and …Couponing has slowed down in the UK - used to be a lot more printed and you could use them in multiples agains everything in your basket without buying the product (or only buying one of the product)...I remember a £120 shop at Waitrose using £3 off magazine vouchers and king of shave coupons - got it down to £6.59 sigh those were the days!! Supermarkets have tightened up now and will usually only accept one of each coupon or one against each of the specific product. We are nowhere near the US in terms of couponing! What’s it like in Germany?

It has slowed down here as well for same reasons. Next week I just want to shop a few things in UK I fancy coupons for Tesco, as da etc. . For sainsburys I found some coupons.
Also the Cashback app is OK. I guess It will be just a surprise then of what I get.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions