Hi Gear rucksack quality - any good?

Posted 19th Feb
Hi. I've just bough a Hi Gear 35l 'Tibet' rucksack via a HUKD deal and it's definately good value for what I paid though interested to find out how it will stand the test of time.

Anyone used their gear before? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

2 Comments
You do tend to get what you pay for when it comes to rucksacks - I've had quite a few over the years and after buying a cheap 70l, will never do that again! If things are out of my price range I set up a search on ebay and wait to see what pops up over the following weeks.
Soldyoursoul19/02/2020 18:07

You do tend to get what you pay for when it comes to rucksacks - I've had …You do tend to get what you pay for when it comes to rucksacks - I've had quite a few over the years and after buying a cheap 70l, will never do that again! If things are out of my price range I set up a search on ebay and wait to see what pops up over the following weeks.

I agree. I've got a Vango 70l rucksack from years ago that's still going strong and have some branded smaller daysacks (Camelbak, Karrimore etc) though nothing around the 30l mark hence taking a punt on this one. It won't be getting heavy use though I'm hoping it'll do a few years at least! Time will tell I guess.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants