Groups

hi guys and gals...... has anyobody ever done an essay on prisons. advice needed pls!!

hi guys and gals...... has anyobody ever done an essay on prisons. advice needed pls!!

12 Comments

Expand? On the title.That's not my answer to prisons.

Don't drop the soap?

Original Poster

im talking about prisons in crisis and theories behind it i.e orthodox account. cant grasp it

Original Poster

@fridgehaed. cheers i was expecting some of those

Not done one myself,But I think you will find after you have done the Essay you will find that most prisoners need Support,Advice & Help.You will find they get none of this & placing them in a cell for 23 Hours a day does not solve the problem of them possibly going back again & again to prison.

Original Poster

WheresMeNuts

Not done one myself,But I think you will find after you have done the … Not done one myself,But I think you will find after you have done the Essay you will find that most prisoners need Support,Advice & Help.You will find they get none of this & placing them in a cell for 23 Hours a day does not solve the problem of them possibly going back again & again to prison.

yeah, thanks.. will make sure that goes in my conclusion... if i ever get there.

Fussy

im talking about prisons in crisis and theories behind it i.e orthodox … im talking about prisons in crisis and theories behind it i.e orthodox account. cant grasp it

Are you at uni?

Original Poster

yeah, just got one day to do it.. today!

Fussy

IMPOSSIBLE ! FAIL TO PLAN , PLAN TO FAIL !!!

you cannot research and complete a assingment in a day !

Fussy

How long is the essay etc etc.

Fussy

Looooooooooooool. I thot the idea of being academically qualified was to learn discipline, plan, organise and be innovative & original....yada yada yada

DO YOUR OWN WORK!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4882394
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764704
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!66
      4. GCSE Results day66

See more discussions