hi guys and girls................................ could you help me plz

8 replies
Found 18th Oct 2008
hi all i was wondering if you could help me price up this to sell

pcworld.com/rev…tml

its used about 7 months old,

also would anyone be interested in buying? as i would put a for sale forum on if so.
many thanks for any help given

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Hi
I think you might get about £100 for it delivered, maybe a bit more on a good week imho

Id go with - £175-£200?

As long as its in the conditon you bought it in - Thats delivered as well.

Original Poster

right that sounds good, we paid £250 for it i think. we can't get the full benifit from it as we live in a hostle with our little one. so thats why we are needing to sale. it is still in fab condition. so if anyone is interested let me know and i will put it on for sale

Banned

charlie2;3232497

right that sounds good, we paid £250 for it i think. we can't get the … right that sounds good, we paid £250 for it i think. we can't get the full benifit from it as we live in a hostle with our little one. so thats why we are needing to sale. it is still in fab condition. so if anyone is interested let me know and i will put it on for sale

I can't help you but i wish you all the best with your future x x

Yeh Id advertise on here, If no luck try and sell it eBay with a minimum price - People buy these and this looks like quite a good one for a cheap price =D Best of luck

Original Poster

DLM;3232503

I can't help you but i wish you all the best with your future x x

thanks hun

Original Poster

thanks for your help, rep given to all, thanks again

Bigpoppaad;3232460

Id go with - £175-£200?As long as its in the conditon you bought it in - T … Id go with - £175-£200?As long as its in the conditon you bought it in - Thats delivered as well.

They can be had brand new for around that price.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED33
    2. School shoes - with lights55
    3. Sim deal with EU calls45
    4. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition22

See more discussions