Expired

Hi guys. Carabao where to buy the cheapest

Found 11th Jul
I've just had a sugar free Carabao energy drink and it was so nice. I know I shouldn't have to many energy drinks but where can I buy cheap. think in the co op it was 79p for a singular one. cheers
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Been four for a pound in Poundland. Had the Apple one the other day and thought it tasted of barely anything.
J4GG414 h, 6 m ago

Death in a …Death in a can.https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/energy-drinks-dangerous-side-effects-health-young-people-heartrates-seizures-sleeping-canada-study-a8160046.htmlhttps://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/world/article198416929.html

“Drank 25 energy drinks nearly died” yep that’s the drinks fault.........or maybe people use common sense and a thing called moderation, like how parents shouldn’t blame companies for making their bundles of joy fat but maybe look at what they’re buying them? Then the rest of us who know how to control ourselves at the sight of delicious killer energy drinks, heart killing burgers and diabeetus sweeties wouldn’t have to suffer from sugar tax and banning of products we enjoy.

Next we should ban bread and all carbs only consume oxygen and then that p***k Jamie Oliver would still want that banned whilst pushing his free range ergonomic vegan friendly £50 per litre oxygen
DanRussell10 m ago

“Drank 25 energy drinks nearly died” yep that’s the drinks fault …“Drank 25 energy drinks nearly died” yep that’s the drinks fault.........or maybe people use common sense and a thing called moderation, like how parents shouldn’t blame companies for making their bundles of joy fat but maybe look at what they’re buying them? Then the rest of us who know how to control ourselves at the sight of delicious killer energy drinks, heart killing burgers and diabeetus sweeties wouldn’t have to suffer from sugar tax and banning of products we enjoy. Next we should ban bread and all carbs only consume oxygen and then that p***k Jamie Oliver would still want that banned whilst pushing his free range ergonomic vegan friendly £50 per litre oxygen

Sugar tax should be much more.

Won't effect me as I don't drink fizzy sugary drinks. Nor am I obese.

If the government can't educate or force people to stop getting fat, then whats the next step for a healthier Britain? Sugar tax makes the most sense to me. It will make a few upset, but nothing they can't live with.

Hopefully the money raised from it will go into the NHS to help fund the care of obese people going in for issues related to weight.
J4GG49 m ago

Sugar tax should be much more.Won't effect me as I don't drink fizzy …Sugar tax should be much more.Won't effect me as I don't drink fizzy sugary drinks. Nor am I obese.If the government can't educate or force people to stop getting fat, then whats the next step for a healthier Britain? Sugar tax makes the most sense to me. It will make a few upset, but nothing they can't live with.Hopefully the money raised from it will go into the NHS to help fund the care of obese people going in for issues related to weight.

So it’s the governments priority to raise people? Sorry that’s a cop out, if you don’t know that consuming lots of unhealthy type foods will make you fat then you should try going back to school or opening your eyes.
Let’s start a higher tax for being a woman. Tax women more because, I, a man would not be concerned as it doesn’t effect me, because I am not a woman or plan to be a woman.
Then tax people more who live in council houses, because, once again it wouldn’t effect me.
Eating over your calories, eating high amounts of “unhealthy” food can make you fat.
Saying sugar is the root of all evil is ignorant and uneducated.
DanRussell2 h, 58 m ago

So it’s the governments priority to raise people? Sorry that’s a cop out, i …So it’s the governments priority to raise people? Sorry that’s a cop out, if you don’t know that consuming lots of unhealthy type foods will make you fat then you should try going back to school or opening your eyes.Let’s start a higher tax for being a woman. Tax women more because, I, a man would not be concerned as it doesn’t effect me, because I am not a woman or plan to be a woman. Then tax people more who live in council houses, because, once again it wouldn’t effect me.Eating over your calories, eating high amounts of “unhealthy” food can make you fat. Saying sugar is the root of all evil is ignorant and uneducated.

Yes it is the governments priority to do so.

You confirmed it with your next comment... "you should try going back to school". Which are mainly funded by the government.

Its like speeding in a car, lots of people do it, they don't realise the consequence of what could happen while speeding. So a lot of counties offer a speed awareness course... To educate them.

Not everyone is smart from the get go.
Edited by: "J4GG4" 12th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants