Posted 18th Sep
Iphone 11 pro max for £1159 trading in s8
Note 10+ 5G for £879.10 s8 trade in
Mi mix 4 TBC
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Everything but an iPhone!
Horses for courses imo - I’m an apple man and happy to pay a bit more for the experience (ie stability and seamless apps and integration with my watch AirPods etc) Samsung obv has the 5G which is the biggie, and Samsung also are first to market with new features like charge share etc but sometimes this can be the downfall that they release them too quickly (folding screen) and don’t always work as they should or were planned to.

Wouldn’t bother with the MI personally.

If you like new features go with the Samsung, stability go for apple.

Now queue all the people saying how wrong I am about xyz
BanbanaNan18/09/2019 21:50

Horses for courses imo - I’m an apple man and happy to pay a bit more for t …Horses for courses imo - I’m an apple man and happy to pay a bit more for the experience (ie stability and seamless apps and integration with my watch AirPods etc) Samsung obv has the 5G which is the biggie, and Samsung also are first to market with new features like charge share etc but sometimes this can be the downfall that they release them too quickly (folding screen) and don’t always work as they should or were planned to.Wouldn’t bother with the MI personally. If you like new features go with the Samsung, stability go for apple.Now queue all the people saying how wrong I am about xyz

On point there brother fair comment
I don't see how anyone can help you decide as it's primarily going to come down to whether you prefer IOS or Android,I wouldn't touch either with a bargepole and very disappointed how many features Samsung have been stripped out of the Note series.
BanbanaNan18/09/2019 21:50

Horses for courses imo - I’m an apple man and happy to pay a bit more for t …Horses for courses imo - I’m an apple man and happy to pay a bit more for the experience (ie stability and seamless apps and integration with my watch AirPods etc) Samsung obv has the 5G which is the biggie, and Samsung also are first to market with new features like charge share etc but sometimes this can be the downfall that they release them too quickly (folding screen) and don’t always work as they should or were planned to.Wouldn’t bother with the MI personally. If you like new features go with the Samsung, stability go for apple.Now queue all the people saying how wrong I am about xyz

Ok let me start, seamless, integration, stability. I'm running a Huawei Mate 20X how is my not getting the above.
I'm not an Apple Hater. They invented the first all touch screen display phone that worked. Cameras that were far superior.
For tablets you can't beat an iPad.
Issue is Apple have gone from being innovators to now lagging behind the competition.
I really can't see what the 11 brings new to the table.
They are still very high quality phones but grossly overpriced.
Manufacturers like Huawei are pushing the boundaries all the time & yet cheaper than Apple.
Previously I would agree Android software was medieval compared to Apple but now there is little in it.
Rog phone 2 for under £500 from China?
I wouldn’t do anything for a year. No 5g on iPhone.
adamderak19/09/2019 00:15

Ok let me start, seamless, integration, stability. I'm running a Huawei …Ok let me start, seamless, integration, stability. I'm running a Huawei Mate 20X how is my not getting the above.I'm not an Apple Hater. They invented the first all touch screen display phone that worked. Cameras that were far superior. For tablets you can't beat an iPad.Issue is Apple have gone from being innovators to now lagging behind the competition.I really can't see what the 11 brings new to the table.They are still very high quality phones but grossly overpriced.Manufacturers like Huawei are pushing the boundaries all the time & yet cheaper than Apple.Previously I would agree Android software was medieval compared to Apple but now there is little in it.

All matter of opinion but my main angle is the fact that the entire apple ecosystem is owned by apple which means everything is built, tested and controlled by Apple. Android I agree is very very good but the ecosystem is huge and lots of players which makes testing hard and therefore you do see more bugs.

Agree what you said that Samsung Huawei etc are more innovative these days.

All opinions my friend, no truly wrong or right answer it’s what’s best for the customer.
BanbanaNan19/09/2019 07:28

All matter of opinion but my main angle is the fact that the entire apple …All matter of opinion but my main angle is the fact that the entire apple ecosystem is owned by apple which means everything is built, tested and controlled by Apple. Android I agree is very very good but the ecosystem is huge and lots of players which makes testing hard and therefore you do see more bugs.Agree what you said that Samsung Huawei etc are more innovative these days. All opinions my friend, no truly wrong or right answer it’s what’s best for the customer.

I agree with that comment. World peace can happen.
Note 10+ 5G
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants