Hi, has anyone come across a decent graphics card under £150 during black friday/cyber monday? thanks in advance

4 replies
4 Comments

Nothing I have noticed.
But have a look at this. Grab it before somebody else does. I don't need it. I am going to wait a bit more and maybe change my entire PC.
amazon.co.uk/Sap…060

Unfortunately not. They don't seem to be reduced at all over this black friday/cyber monday weekend. Anything I do see posted is still more expensive than many deals in the past. Generally they seem to just be targeting end of line products or focusing on stock clearance.

Original Poster

SeraphXii

Unfortunately not. They don't seem to be reduced at all over this black … Unfortunately not. They don't seem to be reduced at all over this black friday/cyber monday weekend. Anything I do see posted is still more expensive than many deals in the past. Generally they seem to just be targeting end of line products or focusing on stock clearance.

yeah, I've not been impressed by black friday/cyber monday this year, rubbish, for what i'm needing anyway

CristianC89

Nothing I have noticed.But have a look at this. Grab it before somebody … Nothing I have noticed.But have a look at this. Grab it before somebody else does. I don't need it. I am going to wait a bit more and maybe change my entire PC.https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sapphire-Radeon-GDDR5-Expess-Graphics/dp/B01H01E4CQ/ref=sr_1_2?m=A2OAJ7377F756P&s=warehouse-deals&ie=UTF8&qid=1480337492&sr=8-2&keywords=1060

I've a gaming rig limited to 6GB ram and have some vague memory that running a card with more than the PC will cause issues?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions