Groups
    EXPIRED

HI HAS ANYONE EVER SOLD SCRAP GOLD - help please

I am looking to sell some scrap gold - has anyone ever had experience of this over the internet and can anyone recomend anywhere thankyou soo much

9 Comments

hatton garden metals - ive used them about 5 times now. They fix the price of gold at 10.45am and then pay you same day direct into bank. Gold at its highest now - £7.60+ per gram!!

same as above hatton garden metals are wicked, used them twice now , always got the money in the bank the day after posting
    would recommend them

What are you wanting to sell ????????????????

I tried one online place for 14g of 22 carat gold and it offered 245 quid,just tried the Hatton one mentioned here and it offered 260.92:thumbsup:

With Hatton I always worry that the price will have dropped dramatically by the following day... It probably wouldn't, but I'd kick myself if it did! I have a few bits of gold I've been meaning to send, might risk sending it tomorrow and hope the price stays high or goes up the following day.

Do Hatton accept jewellery with fake stones i.e cubic zircona.

Edit, found the answer on their website.

i often find it best to post nearer end of week. Prices tend to be lower mon/tues, then have been rising by thurs/fri.

Original Poster

Hi thanks just wanting to sell some scrap gold - a couple of broken bracelets and a couple of lockets.

Hatton garden metals,

i got £7.19 a gram the other day (9ct gold)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Raspberry pi as router for vpn24
      2. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations33
      4. Ide to sata converter56

See more discussions