Hi has anyone please got a discount code they could give me for size?

Posted 28th Aug
Got my heart set on these trainers for my boyfriends birthday and size? is the only place with them in his size. My stingy self can’t justify £170 though😬
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Welcome to the site
You might get some kind of a discount if you sign up to UNiDAYS. UNiDAYS offer discounts for sixth form, college and university students. Don’t know if this will help you though.

Or try finding the trainers cheaper elsewhere. Check the likes of Google Shopping, Kelkoo, Pricerunner and Price Spy.

You may also get a little cashback via TopCashback and Quidco as well.

moneysavingexpert.com/sho…es/
@darkfrost1 thank you!
@LemonHead I managed to keep my student discount going for about 2 years after leaving uni haha those days are gone though I’ll deffo keep looking though thank you for the tips!
Edited by: "katylouiseb" 28th Aug
katylouiseb28/08/2020 19:17

@LemonHead I managed to keep my student discount going for about 2 years …@LemonHead I managed to keep my student discount going for about 2 years after leaving uni haha those days are gone though I’ll deffo keep looking though thank you for the tips!

Are they full price I can send you a health service discount which is 10% off full priced items
Which ones and what size?
myusernamehasgone23428/08/2020 19:36

Are they full price I can send you a health service discount which is 10% …Are they full price I can send you a health service discount which is 10% off full priced items

Yeah they are, that would be amazing and so appreciated!
Have you tried Nike website 25% off everything or Asos 15% off?
katylouiseb28/08/2020 19:48

Nike Vapormax in size 10

Might be cheaper elsewhere. Have you had a look around?
For example, Nike currently have 25% off if you use code BTS25

I'm not sure which ones you are looking for but these ones are only £89.23 after using the code from Nike:
41778926-Qpbtp.jpg
Edited by: "RamsMax" 28th Aug
waynexyzxxx28/08/2020 20:22

Have you tried Nike website 25% off everything or Asos 15% off?

I did have a look but they don’t have the colour I was after :/
RamsMax28/08/2020 20:23

Might be cheaper elsewhere. Have you had a look around?For example, Nike …Might be cheaper elsewhere. Have you had a look around?For example, Nike currently have 25% off if you use code BTS25I'm not sure which ones you are looking for but these ones are only £89.23 after using the code from Nike:[Image]

Yeah I’ve been looking all day I’m looking for them in black which seem to not only be the hardest to find but the most expensive too. Thank you for your help I’ll probably look for the rest of tonight then if still no luck just order them full price
katylouiseb28/08/2020 20:46

Yeah I’ve been looking all day I’m looking for them in black which seem to …Yeah I’ve been looking all day I’m looking for them in black which seem to not only be the hardest to find but the most expensive too. Thank you for your help I’ll probably look for the rest of tonight then if still no luck just order them full price

If you do get them from size, don’t forget about 7% Quidco/TopCashback
Try BL20CODE .. Should hopefully give you 20% off according to Blue Light Card ... I've not tried it though so I don't have a clue if it'll work.
Post a comment
@
    Text