hi, have just watched an emotional prog on sky + and want a chat

87 replies
Found 26th Mar 2009
bit drunk btw. hubby away to see Metallica and left me with a bottle of wine and i watched sky+. started crying. will regret it in the morning as have to get my two gorgeous kids to school and nursery. also a bit nervous cos i am meeting one of the mums after nursery and taking the kids to a park, has taken me a long time to trust a female cos of a big let down a few years ago

1. Misc
  2. Sky
  3. Watch
87 Comments

Banned

ok and the programme was...?

edit: lol drunk on 1 bottle?

Original Poster

jade's wedding

Aww hope you have a nice day 2moz hun.Sorry your feeling bit emotional *hugs*

DangerGod;4749494

ok and the programme was...?edit: lol drunk on 1 bottle?

I think she means that she only has one bottle left :w00t:

shes drank the rest and is now bladdered :-D

DangerGod;4749494

ok and the programme was...?edit: lol drunk on 1 bottle?

i can get drunk on one bottle of wine lol cheap date haha

brangelina;4749503

jade's wedding

GOODY? :?

Banned

Don't be upset. It's only a tv show.

Original Poster

am now into my white rum and whatever beer is in the fridge!!

Banned

brangelina;4749503

jade's wedding

Ah i see

StevenA2000_uk;4749511

I think she means that she only has one bottle left :w00t:shes drank the … I think she means that she only has one bottle left :w00t:shes drank the rest and is now bladdered :-D

lol no she said she was left with 1 bottle

Skafairy;4749512

i can get drunk on one bottle of wine lol cheap date haha

lol your quite fit tbh.

Banned

brangelina;4749524

lool you go girl.
Feel free to post drunken pics.
ive had a few myself :w00t:

I cant help myself.....I always have the urge to tell Jade Goody jokes...

...but I am being good so far.....but only coz of the OPs emotions....

but ..it..is ...really...difficult :-(

Original Poster

glad to see everyone i like is around. you there star sparkle?? btw cancer a sore point as lost my amazing dad to it

brangelina;4749524

Ekk never good,my friend makes wedding cakes and one time i was staying at her's good so drunk drank the sherry and brandy she used in the cake's. P.s not a nice morning after lol:oops:

Original Poster

DangerGod;4749538

lool you go girl.Feel free to post drunken pics.ive had a few myself … lool you go girl.Feel free to post drunken pics.ive had a few myself :w00t:

lol! my first drunken post. could say i'm a drunken post virgin!!

brangelina;4749550

glad to see everyone i like is around. you there star sparkle?? btw … glad to see everyone i like is around. you there star sparkle?? btw cancer a sore point as lost my amazing dad to it

I dont think Sparkle is around B....Sparkle is probably also Michael Fished at the moment...lol :-D

Edit : Dont tell Sparkle I said that coz she'll have a go at me :-(

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;4749544

I cant help myself.....I always have the urge to tell Jade Goody … I cant help myself.....I always have the urge to tell Jade Goody jokes...so here goes. 'Jade Goody has cancer and she claims that she is worried hair loss might ruin her looks. Nice to see she hasnt lost her sense of humour.

tut tut steven. :whistling:

DangerGod;4749569

tut tut steven. :whistling:

lol...stop mis-quoting me! lol ...mines are better than that...:p

Original Poster

aww, i miss her, she's even funnier when drunk. keyboard looks weird hic! starsparkle i mean

brangelina;4749579

aww, i miss her, she's even funnier when drunk. keyboard looks weird hic!

Aim for the middle keyboard...you're bound to hit some keys if you do :-D

StevenA2000_uk;4749578

lol...stop mis-quoting me! lol ...mines are better than that...:p

u steal them from sickipedia!?!

why do you have female trust issues?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4749587

Aim for the middle keyboard...you're bound to hit some keys if you do :-D

lol!j nglkghfkhkflh. yeah that worked!

magicbeans;4749588

Great, I'm now being accused of stealing a Goody joke in this thread and I havent even told any .... I'll get my coat...:oops:

Nice to see you too MB!!!

Banned

magicbeans;4749588

MAGICBEANS U BEAUTY

brangelina;4749579

aww, i miss her, she's even funnier when drunk. keyboard looks weird hic! … aww, i miss her, she's even funnier when drunk. keyboard looks weird hic! starsparkle i mean

brangelina ikwym sometimes ur emotions get better of u and u jus wanna stop everything and give into the moment (no not like DG and stevena re thinking...im talking truly emotional) so if a good cry makes u feel better then go for it.....

bellabonkers;4749596

on a whim I'd say coz NONE of them are trustworthy!!! lol

magicbeans;4749603

brangelina ikwym sometimes ur emotions get better of u and u jus wanna … brangelina ikwym sometimes ur emotions get better of u and u jus wanna stop everything and give into the moment (no not like DG and stevena re thinking...im talking truly emotional) so if a good cry makes u feel better then go for it.....

You telling me I'm not emotional?....I cry as well you know.....when I seen the jokes I was in tears...:w00t:

bellabonkers;4749596

bb u get straight to the point hey!!

StevenA2000_uk;4749598

Great, I'm now being accused of stealing a Goody joke in this thread and … Great, I'm now being accused of stealing a Goody joke in this thread and I havent even told any .... I'll get my coat...:oops:Nice to see you too MB!!!

hey there boobs lover.....

DangerGod;4749600

MAGICBEANS U BEAUTY

Hey there!!! where did u get that joke from...there are so many!!

StevenA2000_uk;4749605

Men are usually the untrustworthy ones!!!

Banned

Can't you get DRUNK on a friday night??? Not a good idea on school runs + meeting another mum!!

Go the sleep now and you will feel better:lazy: or you are going to look and feel rough tomorrow!!

magicbeans;4749624

hey there boobs lover.....

Hubba Hubba :-D

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4749596

cos i worked with a girl for 5 years and we were best buds. we moved to a different workplace together and she fell in with all the "popular" girls. kept wondering why they gave me evil looks, turns out she was telling them lots of lies about me to get in with them. when it all came out i found out that she had been talking me down so bad that they said i was better of not knowing what she had said. she was my best friend

StevenA2000_uk;4749605

sadly ur not far off truth.... i got one good female friend i can trust....sadly since uni we just live far away and got on with our own lives so noit as much time with her...we only meet up once or twice a year but its so natural when we do!! my bestest mate ever is actually a bloke..again from uni...but hes one fo those guys that makes loadsa effort to stay in contact so thats better..im waffling!

StevenA2000_uk;4749619

You telling me I'm not emotional?....I cry as well you know.....when I … You telling me I'm not emotional?....I cry as well you know.....when I seen the jokes I was in tears...:w00t:

u have a touch of JFK in the last bit of ur post!

bellabonkers;4749632

now now..lets not go down that avenue ...the OP has already stated its the FEMALES that she has the trust issues with :w00t:

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4749632

men friends are solid, women friends are bitches

brangelina;4749640

cos i worked with a girl for 5 years and we were best buds. we moved to a … cos i worked with a girl for 5 years and we were best buds. we moved to a different workplace together and she fell in with all the "popular" girls. kept wondering why they gave me evil looks, turns out she was telling them lots of lies about me to get in with them. when it all came out i found out that she had been talking me down so bad that they said i was better of not knowing what she had said. she was my best friend

should have bitch slapped her!

Banned

magicbeans;4749624

Hey there!!! where did u get that joke from...there are so many!!

lol believe it or not my 11 year old sister told me it... she got it from school lmao... bad eh? :?

StevenA2000_uk;4749648

now now..lets not go down that avenue ...the OP has already stated its … now now..lets not go down that avenue ...the OP has already stated its the FEMALES that she has the trust issues with :w00t:

You started it! Typical man, belittle a lady.

brangelina;4749655

men friends are solid, women friends are bitches

men friends arent always there for u..... getting laid comes first.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions