Hi hope some one can help how do I find my amazon digital vouchers from purchases on prime when I did not use next day check out thank you

Hi hope some one can help how do I find my amazon vouchers from purchases on prime when I did not use next day check out thank you

2 Comments

Used to be a page for it but it has been removed.
You need to go to the page either for a video or mp3 and click more options , redeem gift card and your balance pops up.

From Amazon
1. Go to Amazon Music from your computer's web browser. You must be logged in to your account.

2. Browse for your favorite digital music, find the song or album you want, and click "More Options". This is visible on every digital music song or album detail page.

3. Click "Add gift card or promotion code". You will then see your Amazon Music promotional balance under "Your Balances".

I have no idea why they made it so complicated now.

Original Poster

mranderson1971

Used to be a page for it but it has been removed. You need to go to the … Used to be a page for it but it has been removed. You need to go to the page either for a video or mp3 and click more options , redeem gift card and your balance pops up.From Amazon 1. Go to Amazon Music from your computer's web browser. You must be logged in to your account.2. Browse for your favorite digital music, find the song or album you want, and click "More Options". This is visible on every digital music song or album detail page.3. Click "Add gift card or promotion code". You will then see your Amazon Music promotional balance under "Your Balances".I have no idea why they made it so complicated now.

Thank you so much
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions