Groups
    EXPIRED

Hi, I am looking for cake related products

Hi

I am a stay at home Mum currently in the process of starting my own cake making and decorating business.

I would appreciate your help and advice in looking for cheap but good places to buy cake related products. I am on the look out for everything from sugarcraft tools, cake boards, cardboard cake boxes to stands and icings and marzipan.

I am in Edinburgh and am struggling to find a good supplier so have decided to look further afield. Please guys, i really need your help.

Sorry, meant to say i have tried ebay. Managed to get a couple of cheap things from lakeland plastics. I also bought from The Finishing Touch ( shop in Edinburgh )

Many thanks in advance for any help

Heather

6 Comments

sugarcraft.com/

Its an American site but they a variety of items that you may not seen before.I ain't never made a cake before so don't know much about it!

cakeboxesdirect.co.uk/

Also if it really took off there a market for cakes for various diets,vegetarian, vegan ( there egg substitues available) gluten free,nut free and so on.

Noticed Tesco larger stores have a good quality range of cake baking equipment e.g expandable sandwich tins for £6.50. Was going to pay £13 for one in cookware shops. Heavy non stick gauge. Might be worth a look

Sayers :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. No claims discount proof - Help needed910
      2. Galaxy Note 8 grey import12
      3. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
      4. Tesco vouchers?22

See more discussions