Groups

Hi, im after a cottage for jan with hot tub

Hi all, I know theres a lot of people that get away for weekends and stuff here, so was wondering if anyone can help me out a little. im after a 3 or 4 day break mid jan, im after a cottage to stay in which includes a hot tub, I might be being abit fussy but I want one where its a private one and no one else can see into it, just closed off really.
    any help will do thanks

20 Comments

comments?

Have a look at ream hills ,we go there regular,nice new lodges

Have you tried Air B&B ?

You can restrict the search to "places with a hot tub" if you click on the amenities

Banned

Where do you live & how far do you want to travel?

we used Kent Cottage Holidays

Original Poster

Thanks all of you sorry for late reply. Il check them out in short while. Are any of them secluded hot tub?

North lakes lodges just been has private hot tub x

Original Poster

CAZ3AS

North lakes lodges just been has private hot tub x

could you please send me link

Original Poster

psmith1958

we went here, beautiful country side and … we went here, beautiful country side and lodgeshttp://www.hoseasons.co.uk/holiday-parks/warren-lodges-herb?adult=2&callback=meadowland-lp8815

it wont connect to the page pal?

Original Poster

buyer100

Have a look at ream hills ,we go there regular,nice new lodges

any link and any specific lodge?

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

Where do you live & how far do you want to travel?

im in Preston and will travel upto London, Scotland, wales etc. thanks

Sorry link not work Google north lakes lodges aspartia we booked with hoseasons

Original Poster

CHECKED ON HOSEASONS, BUT ITS NOT VERY CLEAR about if the hot tubs are private and concealed. thanks for all your advices and replies though.

lendu

any link and any specific lodge?

We have stayed in all of them now but if you want privacy book one of the end lodges

Original Poster

buyer100

We have stayed in all of them now but if you want privacy book one of the … We have stayed in all of them now but if you want privacy book one of the end lodges

is there anyway I can book an end one, as in do I need to contact them or can I pick it? thanks.

Original Poster

iv booked one up in York. its the griffon village one. looks really good and everything is very private and secluded. ill give a review wen I get back
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Xbox gold trial code33
      2. Furniture Sliders22
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22

See more discussions