Groups
    EXPIRED

Hi, I'm looking for new Condensing Combi Boiler preffer VAILLANT. Any advice. Thanks

Hi, I'm looking for new Condensing Combi Boiler preffer VAILLANT. Any advice, cheap store, discount code. Thanks for help.

6 Comments

stick with vaillant son inlaw is a gas fitter he recommends it and he is going to be changing mine soon to the Vaillant Ecotec 837 NG Condensing Combi Boiler which he says is the best one for my needs
    go on line to vaillant web site see what you need as you will need extras as well ie flue kit, room thermostat etc
    see your local gas fitter he may be able to sorce it cheaper for you + fitting as you should only use corgi gas fitter
    best of luck :thumbsup:

]http//ww…393

You cannot go wrong with one of these. They are the finest Combi's available. Go for the simple programmer. The Infra Red one is far too complicated.

Good luck!

How big is your house/flat?

Original Poster

Flat. old building. 65 sq m. double glazed , old windows. 24kw I think for cold winter, just in case?

I have an 831 (31kW) and the property (although a house) isn't much larger than you're flat. The greater the kW the better the flow rate of HW generally.

Original Poster

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
      2. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      3. Cordial....11
      4. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23

See more discussions