hi is it worth collecting ipoints and is there any catch

7 replies
Found 3rd Jan 2009
as above

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

it is if you buy a lot of stuff online!! dont expect to get high value items though unless you plan on spending 1000's of pounds.

StevenA2000_uk;7414694

it is if you buy a lot of stuff online!! dont expect to get high value … it is if you buy a lot of stuff online!! dont expect to get high value items though unless you plan on spending 1000's of pounds.

what do you think steven :whistling:

Original Poster

thank you and great avatars

I am a member but only collect points through their mini polls and clicking on emails. I use cashback sites for online purchases but you can get points for joining survey sites etc and also for doing some surveys (although can not remember which one - sorry)

I collect points for my weekly grocery shopping by going through mysupermarket, I click on the emails they send and do mini polls - I dont actually use ipoints for any cashback other than grocery (because cant get that anywhere else). It takes a while but it slowly adds up and can swop the points for vouchers.

Doesnt take any time so worth doing IMO

Original Poster

some sites dont give cashback and only give ipoints

Doesnt cost you anything to join, so worth doing. I have had quite a lot of vouchers from ipoints for various places
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35140
    2. Leicester sack their manager!45
    3. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.66
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769208

See more discussions