Expired

hi is there a way to check previous cashback rates with quidco?

Found 8th Nov 2015
Hi I'm sure my cash back rate with quidco for a BT purchase is wrong is there any way to check the rates for August 27 2015? Thanks for any help.
Community Updates
AskCashback
6 Comments
If you scroll down on the page somewhere it will say previous cash back rates with that retailer
Hi thanks for the help, I tried that already but it doesent have the rates for some reason?

Don't forget that if it's from the BT shop the amount will be on the excluding VAT price and will also not include the postage costs
It was the rates offered for broadband TV and phone on quidco. It seems like it's impossible to check the rates available for previous weeks months.

In future I will be taking screen shots, the thing is BT tried to give me less with my sainsburys voucher stating my order was placed a day later but I could prove them wrong by emails received.
I'm wondering if somehow they have done the same with quidco? I'm currently getting quidco to check but there not helping me much so far.
Quidco offer different rates for Quidco users using Bt cashback. The Bt Sainsbury card values are ..

From 21.08.15 until 27.08.15 new to BT customers eligible for a £75 Sainsbury's Gift Card when ordering a BT Broadband package and for a £125 Sainsbury's Gift Card when ordering a BT Infinity package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading to BT Infinity or those adding just BT TV are excluded

From 28.08.15 until 02.09.15 new to BT customers eligible for a £25 Sainsbury's Gift Card when ordering a BT Broadband package and for a £50 Sainsbury's Gift Card when ordering a BT Infinity package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading to BT Infinity or those adding just BT TV are excluded
Thank you for the reply I appreciate your help, but that deesent give me the cash back rates available for my purchase date,I recived my sainsburys card from BT not the right amount but that's being sorted.
My cash back tracked at a higher amount then dropped BT gave me a smaller sainsburys card because they tried to change dates I'm wondering if they somehow did this with quidco.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants