Hi, is this a safe site please?

Found 19th Jan
razer-sphex.com, I tried to do some investigation but all seems ok when I try
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments
According to Whois.com website only registered 8/1/18. Registrants details kept private.
AVOID AVOID AVOID
I generally look at terms of service on these kinds of website, then search where they have nicked it from.
33098024-tbSx0.jpgIn this case why would a hard drive company have this returns policy.
I’m more shocked at the pop-ups ‘Someone in Birmingham .... purchased a ........ 1 hour ago’, psychologically prompting you to jump in and buy.
Toptrumpet25 m ago

I’m more shocked at the pop-ups ‘Someone in Birmingham .... purchased a ... …I’m more shocked at the pop-ups ‘Someone in Birmingham .... purchased a ........ 1 hour ago’, psychologically prompting you to jump in and buy.

I noticed that,
Toptrumpet2 h, 0 m ago

I’m more shocked at the pop-ups ‘Someone in Birmingham .... purchased a ... …I’m more shocked at the pop-ups ‘Someone in Birmingham .... purchased a ........ 1 hour ago’, psychologically prompting you to jump in and buy.

I just noticed the 4 hours remaining starts from the moment you open the site,
33098290.jpg33098290.jpgDifferent times on different browsers
Both screenshots taken at roughly the same time
Edited by: "shadey12" 19th Jan
Shipping
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Anne-Frank-Ring 15 Melle DE 49324

That's a residential address in Melle, Germany.
HotUKDeals? No chance. Get out while you still can
Got drawn in by this like an idiot. The stock counter doesn't decrease after your purchase...
Too good to be true, but at least it's only a fiver.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions