Groups

hi ive been offered a xbox 360 elite for 70 pound is it worth it?

it comes boxed with a controller but no harddrive the guy says it works perfectly and is not chipped its around a year old

11 Comments

That is rather cheap, mind you a depending on what hard drive size you want that will cost you £50 odd, if it works perfectly it seems a good deal

Original Poster

winifer;7641239

That is rather cheap, mind you a depending on what hard drive size you … That is rather cheap, mind you a depending on what hard drive size you want that will cost you £50 odd, if it works perfectly it seems a good deal

cheers how much would a wireless adapter cost?
    my made has a 20gb harddrive he would sell me for 20

tonico;7641269

cheers how much would a wireless adapter cost?my made has a 20gb … cheers how much would a wireless adapter cost?my made has a 20gb harddrive he would sell me for 20

Wireless adaptop, £40 for the black one, which was on here recently, look in the top 5 deals list of the week i would say. Or around £30 for a white one on ebay.

The wireless adaptors don't really fluctuate price wise very much as are always in demand

Original Poster

thanks rep left can you still get these chipped ?
    or will they get banned cheers

you could chip them but they are likely to be banned

Think there is a dode that lets you pick up A G new for 25 but can't remember where...anyone????

Original Poster

mrman007;7641395

Think there is a dode that lets you pick up A G new for 25 but can't … Think there is a dode that lets you pick up A G new for 25 but can't remember where...anyone????

whats that bud?

Original Poster

thats good but i really want a black one

probably banned at that price but if you want to play offline only then its ok

Original Poster

Bully;7641712

probably banned at that price but if you want to play offline only then … probably banned at that price but if you want to play offline only then its ok

nah the guy said its not and its not been chipped he said i could phone xbox up and get the details changed to me so i am covered for the warranty

Do you know the Guy? Is he trustworthy?

I know of people who would get an Xbox which is teetering on the edge of working and flog it for cheap.

Be wary is all I'm saying mate.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest Fifa 18 Digital code?11
      2. Beer experts help required!22
      3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
      4. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78

See more discussions