Groups

Hi Just got a PSP GO help!!!

Just got a psp go, thought it would just use UMD< whoops!
    Can anyone help me please, are there are cheap places to get games out there,/ where to get them. I have a Mac.
    Thanks for any help

17 Comments

Banned

cheapest way is to buy the PSN codes cheaper then whats on them and buy from the overpriced store

Basically................you're screwed.

It's just a useless paperweight until the PSN store comes back online.

you should of got one of the old style psp's. i have a lovely shiney red psp and the games are getting really cheap!

Original Poster

HHHMMMM!!! well does not look good, Think I may sell it then only cost me £44 which was why I bought it! DAM!!!

mrman007

HHHMMMM!!! well does not look good, Think I may sell it then only cost me … HHHMMMM!!! well does not look good, Think I may sell it then only cost me £44 which was why I bought it! DAM!!!

Was that used? If so then they may have left a game on the memory stick for you to play.

Should of got this:

hotukdeals.com/dea…i=7

Not a rubbish "you have to buy all our overpriced games from us" sony store PSP Go"

Original Poster

That was from a company in Ireland, it was sealed!!! said second hand, but can't see it!!
    Can't believe PSN is still down!!!

Original Poster

richx45

Should of got … Should of got this:http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sony-psp-3000-red-84-tesco-direct/942660?aui=7Not a rubbish "you have to buy all our overpriced games from us" sony store PSP Go"

Thanks for that rich Prob put on Ebay. sigh!

mrman007

That was from a company in Ireland, it was sealed!!! said second hand, … That was from a company in Ireland, it was sealed!!! said second hand, but can't see it!!Can't believe PSN is still down!!!

If you hold onto it till PSN Store is back (around another week apparently) then i think they are still doing the 10 free games for newly registered PSP Go's.

Original Poster

Syzable

If you hold onto it till PSN Store is back (around another week … If you hold onto it till PSN Store is back (around another week apparently) then i think they are still doing the 10 free games for newly registered PSP Go's.

Thankyou for that info, shall i register now or waiting, sorry I am a bit of a dummy when it comes to sony

mrman007

Thankyou for that info, shall i register now or waiting, sorry I am a bit … Thankyou for that info, shall i register now or waiting, sorry I am a bit of a dummy when it comes to sony

I'd wait till the PSN is back to be safe.

Found the info. uk.playstation.com/psp…12/ Offer on till end of August. As it was sealed it must be new so you'll qualify.

Original Poster

thanks Syzable

No probs.

Just got a psp go, thought it would just use UMD< whoops!

pmsl

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

Why not just hack it?http://pspgohacks.com/

Thankyou

Either that or just sell it on..... I'd buy it for that price

Original Poster

fruman23

Either that or just sell it on..... I'd buy it for that price

Well I think I will give it a chance nice bit of kit and i did get it for a good price.
    Thanks for all your help with this.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…67
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions