Groups

Hi my mum is looking to buy a

pair of uiggs for my sister... do you think any of these stores will be ok?If she paid by paypal?
    uggsinlondon.com/
    uggshopg.com/ind…asp

7 Comments

Banned

yeah if you want fake uggs, for heavens sake look at the price, you dont need to look any further

Original Poster

sassie;6299423

yeah if you want fake uggs, for heavens sake look at the price, you dont … yeah if you want fake uggs, for heavens sake look at the price, you dont need to look any further

Sorry is there any need to be so rude:roll: my mum just asked me and i didnt know.

yep dodgy Im afraid-the only way to get genuinely cheap uggs is to get them in australia where they dont charge the outrageous prices they do here.

OP they are fake

no such thing as cheap uggs

Original Poster

barky;6299544

yep dodgy Im afraid-the only way to get genuinely cheap uggs is to get … yep dodgy Im afraid-the only way to get genuinely cheap uggs is to get them in australia where they dont charge the outrageous prices they do here.

I got mine from asos But i think my sister has £80 max... maybe she will have to save for a little longer x

I would transfer the money and pay that little bit extra for real ones

All these sites make me so worried about buying online, I will only buy frm big shops now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844455
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)60477
      3. Royal Mil track and trace44
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…56

See more discussions