Groups

Hi. New Here

Hi

New here. Just signed up. Hope introduction threads are ok? Seems like a great place to be if your looking for the latest deals and offers. hope to contribute and not just lurk

Matt.

57 Comments

*Notices you are a bloke, leaves thread*

welcome Matt ..............lol

SuperEd

micoo

LOL

welcome matt X)

Banned

Are you a scammer?

hellooooo

DLM

Are you a scammer?

Katey Brake?

Original Poster

Yes I am male. No im not a scammer.

Banned

Hollowpoint

Yes I am male. No im not a scammer.

Are you hot?

We''ll talk when you have a badge

Hello

Banned

Inb4 first multi mention!

Welcome Matt. (I'll try not to wipe my feet on you!) Did you see wat I did thar?

DLM

Are you a scammer?

are you K Robertson?

welcome. don't buy loads of stuff you don't need just cos it's bargainiferous

Your name says Matt, your avatar says Henry...... I'm dubious.

Hi Matt, welcome. by now you would have been googled, facebooked & tweeted

MinstrelMan

No.

Henry is his sexual partner. HTH

MinstrelMan

^^^^lol, ........hello and welcome hollowpoint

Matt, the last place you'd want to come is da misc. Run while you still can.

Banned

mr.potato_head

We''ll talk when you have a badge

X)

Original Poster

Wow posts come thick and fast on here. Most of which have gone over the top of my head. Badge? Multi mention? Katey Brake? K Robertson? Inside jokes I presume?

Thanks for the welcome.

In b4 the singletons arrive

HI btw

tinkerbell28

Since when do you have to be single to "pull" on HUKD oO

I was being polite lol

will you be DLM's friend?

Hollowpoint

Wow posts come thick and fast on here. Most of which have gone over the … Wow posts come thick and fast on here. Most of which have gone over the top of my head. Badge? Multi mention? Katey Brake? K Robertson? Inside jokes I presume?Thanks for the welcome.

Basically, I'm popular so have almost every badge you can ever win on this site. In time you will get one or two but never the amount I have.

Multi accounts aren't allowed but the mods on this site aren't very good so is easy to bypass if you really wanted to do it.

You missed an epic 300 post thread earlier about a scammer using multiple id's and taking peoples money without sending goods. The Sherlock Holmes of the misc were busy tracking her down and doing a job that mods were incapable of.

3 Welcome notes for you that will help you make friends and understand things around here,

1) Mods aren't up to much
    2) Ignore fanpages
    3) DLM makes a lot of stuff up

Hollowpoint

Wow posts come thick and fast on here. Most of which have gone over the … Wow posts come thick and fast on here. Most of which have gone over the top of my head. Badge? Multi mention? Katey Brake? K Robertson? Inside jokes I presume?Thanks for the welcome.

read and be warned hotukdeals.com/mis…=17

Banned

micoo

This.

Banned

mr.potato_head

Basically, I'm popular so have almost every badge you can ever win on … Basically, I'm popular so have almost every badge you can ever win on this site. In time you will get one or two but never the amount I have.Multi accounts aren't allowed but the mods on this site aren't very good so is easy to bypass if you really wanted to do it.You missed an epic 300 post thread earlier about a scammer using multiple id's and taking peoples money without sending goods. The Sherlock Holmes of the misc were busy tracking her down and doing a job that mods were incapable of.3 Welcome notes for you that will help you make friends and understand things around here,1) Mods aren't up to much2) Ignore fanpages3) DLM makes a lot of stuff up

This.

Also add sassie to the list.

Also I am HUKD most popular ever user so if you get me to like you, everyone else will as well.

Original Poster

mr.potato_head

Basically, I'm popular so have almost every badge you can ever win on … Basically, I'm popular so have almost every badge you can ever win on this site. In time you will get one or two but never the amount I have.Multi accounts aren't allowed but the mods on this site aren't very good so is easy to bypass if you really wanted to do it.You missed an epic 300 post thread earlier about a scammer using multiple id's and taking peoples money without sending goods. The Sherlock Holmes of the misc were busy tracking her down and doing a job that mods were incapable of.3 Welcome notes for you that will help you make friends and understand things around here,1) Mods aren't up to much2) Ignore fanpages3) DLM makes a lot of stuff up

I see. Couple of names to avoid then. Don't know how to add them to my ignore list though?

hello I am numptyj resident misk frontrunner I make 3000+ epic threads, look me up see how I roll

please note, you can be fast tracked to epicness by posting chicken related deals.

also.... I am minstrelman, I'm kind of a big deal.
    Edited by: "MinstrelMan" 16th Sep 2010

I see. Couple of names to avoid then. Don't know how to add them to my … I see. Couple of names to avoid then. Don't know how to add them to my ignore list though?

Don't bother they use aliases and are banned anyway
    Edited by: "chalkysoil" 16th Sep 2010

we are a friendly bunch really

numptyj

hello I am numptyj resident misk frontrunner I make 3000+ epic threads, … hello I am numptyj resident misk frontrunner I make 3000+ epic threads, look me up see how I roll

It's compulsory to post in Numpty's thread if you're female , but as you're not don't bother. as there are quite a few male members you can expect a PM from shortly afterwards.

Just warning you.

mr.potato_head

It's compulsory to post in Numpty's thread if you're female , but as … It's compulsory to post in Numpty's thread if you're female , but as you're not don't bother. as there are quite a few male members you can expect a PM from shortly afterwards.Just warning you.

you forgot to add (no homo)

Hi Matt. Welcome to the Pleasuredome or Nutsville - you can decide which one in your own time X)

Welcome to HUKD!

Banned

kaks26

Hi Matt. Welcome to the Pleasuredome or Nutsville - you can decide which … Hi Matt. Welcome to the Pleasuredome or Nutsville - you can decide which one in your own time X)

Thats coming from the epic cake competition winner.

You couldn't make it up.

I'm most popular - everyone knows it. I came second in a popularity contest, and only came second because first prize was a trip to watch some crappy football match in Scotland... on a bus.

This post sums up HUKD - weird.

Also the mods are crap. Generally if you deal with one of the mods on my payroll, you'll be OK, if you're dealing with the B team, they are pretty ropey, and quite dense.
    Edited by: "vibeone" 16th Sep 2010

Banned

Just don't mess with Big Rick and you'll be fine

also wanted to throw my hello in. Hello

MinstrelMan

if you look your see henry is a smack head is Mat???

welcome
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72844178
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30114
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30400
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846282

See more discussions