Groups

Hi sorry im new to this, Im looking to buy a portable dvd player for my daughter, any deals or recommendations please and thank you!

portable dvd players

13 Comments

Search is your friend.......

mandypoo give it a little time on this topic. good/best deals just cannot be made up they may take time. in the meantime do your own research - you will find a good deal so stick with us

Original Poster

Ok, im a little impatient!! My little girl keeps badgering me! i have seen a decent cheap one on amazon but they want £12.99 to deliver it which goes against my money saving!! or this one at toys r us http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Technology-and-Gadgets/Vision/Portable-DVD-Players/Lava-7-Portable-Dvd-Family-Bundle(0135997) which im not sure is a good deal as i was really wanting a larger screen?

Original Poster

Ok, so these are decent ones are they? they look good! would i have any come back if they were not working ect?
    thanks for all your help!!

mandypoo

Ok, so these are decent ones are they? they look good! would i have any … Ok, so these are decent ones are they? they look good! would i have any come back if they were not working ect?thanks for all your help!!

Yes, you would have a comeback, it's amazon

Original Poster

thank you all, i have ordered the amazon one for £45! looks fine and has a 9.5" screen! hope i have a little happy girl! I had the free month of amazon prime so am getting it delivered for free on sunday! thanks so much for all you help what a great site!

I know youve bought one but for anyone else looking for dvd players use argos on ebay! Get the same returns ect as the shop for 2 years!

Does the one you bought come with a head rest mount or do you have to buy one separately

Original Poster

ding

Does the one you bought come with a head rest mount or do you have to buy … Does the one you bought come with a head rest mount or do you have to buy one separately

I dont think it does but will let you know when it arrives tomorrow!

Was it any good I'm looking for one x

Get a cheap tablet with microsd slot then just rip all your dvds.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions