Hi-tech electronicsuk

Posted 15th Nov
is this eBay seller genuine? 20% off apple prices seems too good to be true
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
Brought a pair of AirPods 2 last time there was a eBay code.

Was quick delivery and is genuine.
No idea if it’s actually a grey import though
Edited by: "Evilcell" 15th Nov
Hi astrapartytime.

A link might have been handy but just the name alone doesn't inspire confidence! You've probably answered your own question with the "TGTBT" statement. Have you checked out their feedback rating? Does it look like legitimate customer responses? How long have they been a member/seller?

Perhaps return to this thread and pop a link to something they are selling. People can have a gander and give you their opinion.

All the best, Phsy.
yep, used them a few times for getting airpods on the cheap...all comes brand new and sealed! top ebayer
100% positive feedback
Phsycronix15/11/2019 11:41

Hi astrapartytime. A link might have been handy but just the …Hi astrapartytime. A link might have been handy but just the name alone doesn't inspire confidence! You've probably answered your own question with the "TGTBT" statement. Have you checked out their feedback rating? Does it look like legitimate customer responses? How long have they been a member/seller?Perhaps return to this thread and pop a link to something they are selling. People can have a gander and give you their opinion.All the best, Phsy.

5 negs compared to 18000 pos in same period seems reasonable, but all the negs are recent...
Phsycronix15/11/2019 11:41

...A link might have been handy but just the name alone doesn't inspire …...A link might have been handy but just the name alone doesn't inspire confidence! You've probably answered your own question with the "TGTBT" statement. Have you checked out their feedback rating? Does it look like legitimate customer responses? How long have they been a member/seller?Perhaps return to this thread and pop a link to something they are selling. People can have a gander and give you their opinion.All the best, Phsy.

The seller's FAQ page answers all queries ebaystores.co.uk/hit…tml
AndyRoyd15/11/2019 11:56

The seller's FAQ page answers all queries …The seller's FAQ page answers all queries http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/hitechelectronicsuk/faqs.html

Cheers for the link, AR. Stats all look good, don't they? I don't think I'd have any qualms about using them from what I can see. Contact info is there - albeit a subsidiary of "Fine Promotions" and I would've expected them to have their own Email addy, not a Gmail one. I know, it means nothing.

The very few negs aren't worth worrying about are they. A couple of those are from "silly" buyers by the looks of it so really only three legitimate sounding ones. Ebay "Top Rated" seller so; as others have said; no worries.
Bought husband apple watch during last 20% off promotion, arrived promptly, brand new & sealed, all good here!
Well, should I get the 4 or 5 then, if only £100 or less difference?
I used to buy Google Nest Home Hub - was US version but supplied a good quality adaptor and as soon as it went online downloaded UK software. It's brilliant and was over £20 cheaper than elsewhere. Recommend
Also bought Apple earphones for Granddaughter and she says they are genuine article too.
Edited by: "yorkie12" 15th Nov
yorkie1215/11/2019 14:41

I used to buy Google Nest Home Hub - was US version but supplied a good …I used to buy Google Nest Home Hub - was US version but supplied a good quality adaptor and as soon as it went online downloaded UK software. It's brilliant and was over £20 cheaper than elsewhere. RecommendAlso bought Apple earphones for Granddaughter and she says they are genuine article too.

From hitechelectronicsuk?
Edited by: "astrapartytime" 15th Nov
I am having problems checking out, used 2 cards and still can't check out, is it a phishing site, or have I been redirected to another site to get my details?
Good company, I got an iPad from them earlier in the year, just American import but got it for £100 less than the shops, would definitely use again.
from the deal threads on this company, they seem legit but they sell grey import from the US so if you buy an apple product from them then beware that the international warranty may be rejected and you may have to send your purchase to the US, where it was originally sold, for repairs. the product will come with a 2 pin charging plug and the 3 pin adapter are rubbish from the comments so don't use that but get your own.

i am keeping an eye out for their ipads myself but i am sure if i want one from them at the moment as it doesn't seem that great in comparison to deals in the past months.
mutley115/11/2019 18:11

from the deal threads on this company, they seem legit but they sell grey …from the deal threads on this company, they seem legit but they sell grey import from the US so if you buy an apple product from them then beware that the international warranty may be rejected and you may have to send your purchase to the US, where it was originally sold, for repairs. the product will come with a 2 pin charging plug and the 3 pin adapter are rubbish from the comments so don't use that but get your own.i am keeping an eye out for their ipads myself but i am sure if i want one from them at the moment as it doesn't seem that great in comparison to deals in the past months.

There’s 20% off at the moment & I contacted Apple online, gave them the serial number, they said it’s got 1 year warranty.
claire751915/11/2019 18:14

There’s 20% off at the moment & I contacted Apple online, gave them the s …There’s 20% off at the moment & I contacted Apple online, gave them the serial number, they said it’s got 1 year warranty.

they are legit products so they are covered by apple warranty but people have had them refused when they bring the broken product to an apple store in the UK where they have been told to send the item back to its origin country for repairs. the warranty is not void, but apple has discretion to ask that the product be sent back to its country of origin for repairs and you would have to pay for the postage, so in this case you would have to return the product to the US.

people have bought apple care with the product to protect themselves as then the product is covered in the UK for repairs in the UK.

apple.com/leg…tml
Edited by: "mutley1" 15th Nov
mutley115/11/2019 18:20

they are legit products so they are covered by apple warranty but people …they are legit products so they are covered by apple warranty but people have had them refused when they bring the broken product to an apple store in the UK where they have been told to send the item back to its origin country for repairs. the warranty is not void, but apple has discretion to ask that the product be sent back to its country of origin for repairs and you would have to pay for the postage, so in this case you would have to return the product to the US.people have bought apple care with the product to protect themselves as then the product is covered in the UK for repairs in the UK.https://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/products/ios-warranty-document-us.html

Ah ok, I’ve bought the Apple Care anyway, it for a child so wanted it covered
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions