Hi there! Any one left for good old fashioned chit chat???

Found 8th Jun 2008
Just trying to make sure magicbeans doesnt think im following them!!! ( always seem to be posting "I'm still up!!!!!"

1. Misc
  2. Clothes
39 Comments

magicbeans wants stalkers tho' :?

Original Poster

Sorry, I dont stalk, Im just always awake when I should be in bed!! :):)

Supermod

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnn

Original Poster

magicjay1986;2269407

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnn

Looks like its bed time!!! Nite!!! :-D

Banned

There is a chatroom. There is a chatroom feud. There is chatroom superciliousness. Perhaps you should avoid the chatroom.

Original Poster

JDeal;2269416

There is a chatroom. There is a chatroom feud. There is chatroom … There is a chatroom. There is a chatroom feud. There is chatroom superciliousness. Perhaps you should avoid the chatroom.

The chatroom...... I suspect this is why the chat on here has died a death!!!!! Im dumb, havent figured out the chat room yet! Guess im gonna have to!!!!!:p

Banned

dmh77;2269419

The chatroom...... I suspect this is why the chat on here has died a … The chatroom...... I suspect this is why the chat on here has died a death!!!!! Im dumb, havent figured out the chat room yet! Guess im gonna have to!!!!!:p

]there you go!!!

Im here, no doubt for the night,

anyone wanna help me?

JDeal;2269425

I'll get you a link, but if you come out crying, don't blame me!]One of … I'll get you a link, but if you come out crying, don't blame me!]One of the many HUKD chatrooms. They breed like rabbits, and cause as many disputes.

your link fails.

loupomm;2269430

Im here, no doubt for the night, :(anyone wanna help me?

Help you with what?

emasu;2269436

Help you with what?

stay awake?, solve my doggy problem?

Banned

emasu;2269436

Help you with what?

If it's collecting data - get in there!

JDeal;2269442

how bout worms?

Original Poster

Doggy problems?????????????? Spill?????:?

Banned

loupomm;2269444

how bout worms?

If he can brand them your worms, and post a picture, I'm sure it will be worth it.

dmh77;2269445

Doggy problems?????????????? Spill?????:?

hotukdeals.com/ite…se/

are you a doggy person??

JDeal;2269446

If he can brand them your worms, and post a picture, I'm sure it will be … If he can brand them your worms, and post a picture, I'm sure it will be worth it.

not my worms ewww, thats what im afraid of, rubber glove job :oops:

Original Poster

loupomm;2269448

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/195928/my-new-baby-name-suggestions-please/are you a doggy person??

Yes, but ours is a rottweiler, german shepard cross!!! Big daft puppy.... and he is 7 years old!!! He has inflicted more injuries on me than I care to count... not on purpose, but both my shoulders are... erm hurt... he has bust my nose..... draged me round the park (on my back!!!!).... love him really though!!!! :-D

JDeal;2269442

;-)

dmh77;2269458

Yes, but ours is a rottweiler, german shepard cross!!! Big daft puppy.... … Yes, but ours is a rottweiler, german shepard cross!!! Big daft puppy.... and he is 7 years old!!! He has inflicted more injuries on me than I care to count... not on purpose, but both my shoulders are... erm hurt... he has bust my nose..... draged me round the park (on my back!!!!).... love him really though!!!! :-D

no worms then :whistling:

Original Poster

loupomm;2269474

no worms then :whistling:

Not so far!!!

anyone still awake?

Banned

loupomm;2269568

anyone still awake?

Just.

JDeal;2269570

Just.

now?

loupomm;2269612

now?

Get to bed.

thesaint;2269690

Get to bed.

but its morning apparently

loupomm;2269715

but its morning apparently

Yes, but Sunday mornings in bed are special.

I seem to remember. :-(

morning all

morning everyone! Beautiful day!

bitseylango;2269816

morning everyone! Beautiful day!

Yes looks as if it's going to be lovely here too ... oh is in the garden painting the sheds already !!

My OH is still in bed, snoring just as loudly as he has been ALL night! cant wait till he gets up and starts to wonder where all the bruises are from!

Morning bits.

Domestic violence is never something to smile about. :giggle:

bitseylango;2269838

My OH is still in bed, snoring just as loudly as he has been ALL night! … My OH is still in bed, snoring just as loudly as he has been ALL night! cant wait till he gets up and starts to wonder where all the bruises are from!

Believe me I know the feeling only too well !!!! :cry:
[CENTER]http://www.csc.gov.sg/HTML/Newsletter/jul2006/julypictures/SNORE.jpg

http://ndn.newsweek.com/media/12/080320_Snoring_vl-vertical.jpg[/CENTER]

thesaint;2269845

Morning bits. :)Domestic violence is never something to smile about. … Morning bits. :)Domestic violence is never something to smile about. :giggle:

Morning saint :thumbsup:

It certainly isnt :-D is that laugh better?

snowtiger;2269848

Believe me I know the feeling only too well !!!! :cry:[CENTER][/CENTER]

nearly got up at 3am this morning to bunk down with the dogs, I wish i had to be honest, because come 3pm this afternoon I will be like a bear with a sore head through lack of sleep! He starts nights soon, so at least I can catch up then!:roll:

He probably snores to mask the noise of you/the dogs farting.

thesaint;2269863

He probably snores to mask the noise of you/the dogs farting.

that would be me! :whistling::whistling:

owlass;2269403

magicbeans wants stalkers tho' :?

haha!!! true :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best Way to Cook Pheasant Breasts?33
    2. Wireless earphones57
    3. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?44
    4. Jd sports11