Hi There, Has Anyone Just Got Back From Ibiza??

Found 23rd May 2008
just wondering what the weather was like there..
we are going on sunday..
Can't Wait!!

12 Comments

theres a storm there........ dont take a buggy

MinstrelMan;2162559

theres a storm there........ dont take a buggy

hehehe, you meanie lol

My friend Google has just got back.

You should ask him, he would gladly tell you all you need to know.

:lol: :lol:

modoc;2162575

My friend Google has just got back. You should ask him, he would gladly … My friend Google has just got back. You should ask him, he would gladly tell you all you need to know.:lol: :lol:

I know him.... he would be our mutual friend on facebook, he is very wise.

modoc;2162575

My friend Google has just got back. You should ask him, he would gladly … My friend Google has just got back. You should ask him, he would gladly tell you all you need to know.:lol: :lol:

Good line. Don't even need the 2nd sentence :thumbsup:

p.s. why u always givin'me the fingers?

Liddle ol' me;2162592

Good line. Don't even need the 2nd sentence :thumbsup:p.s. why u … Good line. Don't even need the 2nd sentence :thumbsup:p.s. why u always givin'me the fingers?

Who me ?

:lol:

Liddle ol' me;2162592

Good line. Don't even need the 2nd sentence :thumbsup:p.s. why u … Good line. Don't even need the 2nd sentence :thumbsup:p.s. why u always givin'me the fingers?

no-where near the watershed :whistling:

My friend text me earlier and it is hot and sunny, they forecast a bit of rain Sat or Sun but hot still and for next week.

Original Poster

wendyak;2163488

My friend text me earlier and it is hot and sunny, they forecast a bit of … My friend text me earlier and it is hot and sunny, they forecast a bit of rain Sat or Sun but hot still and for next week.

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]thanks..
just what i wanted to hear!!!
soo excited![/COLOR]

JO-JO;2165854

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]thanks.. just what i wanted to hear!!!soo … [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]thanks.. just what i wanted to hear!!!soo excited![/COLOR]

enjoy ur holiday jo jo take plenty of euros tho prices have jumped a great deal !!!

Get on the beach they give away free entry to some of the clubs!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114652
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769522
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2536
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2863

See more discussions