Hi there, need some help finding WH Smith vouchers please...

Found 28th Feb 2009
need to find quick the vouchers that expire today..
think they had £5 off kids books..
thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster

cuzzy;4514218

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/331697/whsmith-privilege-club-join-and-get/http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/210944/various-printable-5-off-vouchers-fo/

th[COLOR="Purple"]anks but not those ones!!![/COLOR]

JO-JO;4514256

th[COLOR="Purple"]anks but not those ones!!![/COLOR]

Can`t find any other valid ones.... are you sure it`s not the second link I posted?
If you read the last couple of posts it appears the vouchers have been updated. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cuzzy;4514288

Can`t find any other valid ones.... are you sure it`s not the second link … Can`t find any other valid ones.... are you sure it`s not the second link I posted?If you read the last couple of posts it appears the vouchers have been updated. :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Purple"]ok thanks[/COLOR]

I think I know the ones you mean, but I can't find them either, are you sure they haven't expired?

they were around before Christmas, had £5 off a £10 book, any kids books over £10 and then £5 off any spend over £20... ??

Is it the £5 off £10 spend?
Just seen above,pm me your email and I will send it.
Vouchers expire today

world book day soon

Original Poster

dirtjumper;4514349

Is it the £5 off £10 spend?Just seen above,pm me your email and I will s … Is it the £5 off £10 spend?Just seen above,pm me your email and I will send it.Vouchers expire today

[COLOR="Purple"]thanks for that, but i'm too late now!!!
i knew there were some and that they expired today, but couldn't find
them earlier...[/COLOR]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions