Groups

hi thinking of going to london for a few days

is this a good location? Premier Inn London Elstree/Borehamwood
    is it far from all the sights and stuff how much would it cost on the train etc to get to central london?
    this will be my first time in london is there any must see attractions?

12 Comments

it 20mins from kings cross on train. youll need a travel card, about £6 i think:thumbsup:

Original Poster

[QUOTE=wincey;6352035]it 20mins from kings cross on train. youll need a travel card, about £6 i think:thumbsup:[/QU

thats great thanks could i go on all the trains/subway with that?

Banned

get a pay as you go oyster card

if you have never been to london then there is loads to see.
    big ben
    london bridge
    dungeons
    london eye
    loads and loads more google about for more info

loads of places for great food too. check out top table for good deals

Yep, all over london, buses trains, tube all ok.

Banned

tonico;6352049

[QUOTE=wincey;6352035]it 20mins from kings cross on train. youll need a … [QUOTE=wincey;6352035]it 20mins from kings cross on train. youll need a travel card, about £6 i think:thumbsup:[/QUthats great thanks could i go on all the trains/subway with that?

if you get a pay as you go oyser then it will charge you the cheapest for the day. if you go over the amount for a travel card it will stop charging for that day and you can still use it.

when you are done you can give the card in and they will give you back your deposit and all the money left on the card too. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bykergrove;6352074

[QUOTE=tonico;6352049]if you get a pay as you go oyser then it will … [QUOTE=tonico;6352049]if you get a pay as you go oyser then it will charge you the cheapest for the day. if you go over the amount for a travel card it will stop charging for that day and you can still use it.when you are done you can give the card in and they will give you back your deposit and all the money left on the card too. :thumbsup:

great cheers rep left

Original Poster

wincey;6352071

Yep, all over london, buses trains, tube all ok.

great rep left thanks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

are the trains 24 hour?

tonico;6352095

are the trains 24 hour?

No not 24 hours, during weekday 2 hour gap from 00:18 kings X to 02:18
    Weekend later last train but also a lot later first train on the sunday.
    Also no night bus avalible to borehamwood. Black cab will be approx £50-60 back. mini cab about £45

wincey;6352199

No not 24 hours, during weekday 2 hour gap from 00:18 kings X to … No not 24 hours, during weekday 2 hour gap from 00:18 kings X to 02:18Weekend later last train but also a lot later first train on the sunday.Also no night bus avalible to borehamwood. Black cab will be approx £50-60 back. mini cab about £45

sorry make that last train 01:38, so yes 24 hour during week. first still at 02:38

Last one on sat night from kings X is 01:38, first on sun morn is 06:04. A big gap. hope this helps you:)

Original Poster

wincey;6352266

Last one on sat night from kings X is 01:38, first on sun morn is 06:04. … Last one on sat night from kings X is 01:38, first on sun morn is 06:04. A big gap. hope this helps you:)

thanks a lot for your help :thumbsup:
    it would be during the week i would be going .
    i was looking at the hostels in central london aswell some look ok
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767209
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927340
      3. love affairs34
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047099

See more discussions