And Rogan ...

Errrrrrm....... hello?

Banned

You must be better now. Posting silly threads & all that

Hi all and Happy Chinese New Year!

Hi !

noddle36

​why is the chinese new year so late, time difference ?

I don't like spam on my breakfast, so please stop serving it me in misc.

jymufc

​why is the chinese new year so late, time difference ?

Not sure but the date changes every year and is celebrated on a new moon between 21 January and 20 February.

Hi princess. What's the occasion, is it virginsmus?

Hello!
    What's the craic?

noddle36

Ok so I've just realised its the year of the rooster and I'm making sweet and sour chicken for tonight's tea. Is that disrespectful to the rooster?

psychobitchfromhell

Ok so I've just realised its the year of the rooster and I'm making sweet … Ok so I've just realised its the year of the rooster and I'm making sweet and sour chicken for tonight's tea. Is that disrespectful to the rooster?

​no, I'm a rooster and I don't mind.

shadey12

​no, I'm a rooster and I don't mind.

That's put my mind at rest. Didn't want to commit some kind of Chinese New year cannibalism

Original Poster

hey guys

princess23

hey guys

Hi princess! How you doing?

Hi Princess how you doing tonight?

Hi princess.

Not sure what else to say. This sounds like a post with monosyllable answers.

mutley1

Hi princess.Not sure what else to say. This sounds like a post with … Hi princess.Not sure what else to say. This sounds like a post with monosyllable answers.

Wow.

This is like setting up a conversation between one chatbot and another.

We need a separate thread for this

RossD89

Wow.This is like setting up a conversation between one chatbot and … Wow.This is like setting up a conversation between one chatbot and another.We need a separate thread for this

I hope you are not being rude.

mutley1

I hope you are not being rude.

I suppose that depends on which definition of the word 'rude' you are referring.

RossD89

I suppose that depends on which definition of the word 'rude' you are … I suppose that depends on which definition of the word 'rude' you are referring.

It means whether your post meant to offend. If it did then it is rude. That is the definition of rude in my books.

mutley1

It means whether your post meant to offend. If it did then it is rude. … It means whether your post meant to offend. If it did then it is rude. That is the definition of rude in my books.

Oh, okay then. No it didn't mean to offend, however if it did then there's not much that I can do.

mutley1

It means whether your post meant to offend. If it did then it is rude. … It means whether your post meant to offend. If it did then it is rude. That is the definition of rude in my books.

It seems every comment to you is rude these days mutters.

I know you won't read this with me being on ignore and everything, but meh.

RossD89

Oh, okay then. No it didn't mean to offend, however if it did then … Oh, okay then. No it didn't mean to offend, however if it did then there's not much that I can do.

In that case, that's fine. I don't mind people having a dig and a joke but I take offence when people post something in reply to my post in order to offend me or to wind me up.

There is no reason why people have to post things to wind other people up on this forum as there is no point in having an argument over the keyboard.

I am happy to confront people in real life if they want to wind me up, but not over the net where posts will just get removed by the mods when a real argument starts between members. If not the actual thread itself.

mutley1

In that case, that's fine. I don't mind people having a dig and a joke … In that case, that's fine. I don't mind people having a dig and a joke but I take offence when people post something in reply to my post in order to offend me or to wind me up.There is no reason why people have to post things to wind other people up on this forum as there is no point in having an argument over the keyboard.I am happy to confront people in real life if they want to wind me up, but not over the net where posts will just get removed by the mods when a real argument starts between members. If not the actual thread itself.

It's really sad. You have become such a drama queen/king.

To type so much over something so trivial... what has become of you

deeky

It's really sad. You have become such a drama queen/king.To type so much … It's really sad. You have become such a drama queen/king.To type so much over something so trivial... what has become of you

The proverbial dog must have taken too many sandwiches.

All fun & games ppl lol

RossD89

The proverbial dog must have taken too many sandwiches.

Leaving a picnic short somewhere?

Jamiep335

All fun & games ppl lol

That is what misk should be.

moneysavingkitten

Leaving a picnic short somewhere?

https://media.giphy.com/media/14ceV8wMLIGO6Q/giphy.gif

Misk?!

mutley1

That is what misk should be.

Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

Jamiep335

Misk?!

Trolls?

Misc or MSK, there is no misk. Please don't misspell my name, I find it exceptionally rude.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHAUOqG3lSS0f1C/giphy.gif
    Edited by: "MSK." 31st Jan

I'm just new to this place & not got to grips with people's lovely can do attitude, oh well the joys

missleading

ASD sufferers often thrive on learned rules; it's like a form of … ASD sufferers often thrive on learned rules; it's like a form of artificial intelligence. Throw mutley1 into a novel situation through and she gets flummoxed, and soon will be turning to other people to tell her how to behave. She doesn't realise when she's being odd, inappropriate or just plain offensive. Similarly, she doesn't readily pick up on the negativity from the people on here.

Are you saying that I suffer from ASD? I am not sure what ASD is, I am sure that I did hear of it before but have forgotten. Possibly even from you but I can not always remember people's names.

I am aware that I am not like every one else, that doesn't take much to work out. I may not be aware that I am being offensive, I give you that but I never mean to offend. I am a nice person by nature and just want to be nice to everyone else so it always puzzles me why people are often nasty to other people when there is absolutely no need to be.

I do sometimes say the wrong thing without realising it. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt when I think they are being nasty to me as I may have misinterpreted their comments since it is easy to do so when you write something in short sentences and where you do not see the speaker's facial expression and tone of voice, so what is said in a jovial way may not come out that way when you type it.

I do pick up that members seem to bicker a lot on misk when it should just be a bit of fun. Some members seem to take it far too seriously and what people say far too seriously. This is an internet forum, nothing more. It is not real life where you can have real meaningful deep conversations.

I believe that you are actually defending me, but I am not good at reading people's typed posts so I can only guess. I am a lot better at reading people in real life where you see the whole person and not just their short typed words.

Jamiep335

I'm just new to this place & not got to grips with people's lovely can do … I'm just new to this place & not got to grips with people's lovely can do attitude, oh well the joys

Yes, and where misc = misk !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions